Bruno and Boots - Macdoanld hall: Boots O'Neal x reader {Pt 1}

Start from the beginning

"You know...you could just go over there and ask them to dance..." I suggested to the three boys around me, aside from Boots. 

"Or, just hear me out here, we could just stay right here and not." I sighed at how impossible boys were. 

"I like this plan. It's workable and has a lower humiliation factor." Elmer announce, nodding as Chris did some drawing. 

"What's the worst that could happen?" 

Brit boy held up a picture of people laughing at someone. I nodded in understanding. "Is it just me or do Cathy and Bruno have a rivalry going on?"

Boots nodded.

"They do..."

"I think they like each other." I blurted out, shuffling into Boots' side and resting my head on his shoulder. 

"Are you clingy?" Elmer asked and I glared at him.

"No, she's not. She's just...affectionate." The blue eyed male argued, kissing my head as I smiled slightly. Some guy soon emerged on the stage and pulled down one of the banners, revealing a DJ booth. A fun kind of music started playing and I smiled as Miss Scrimage dragged our headmaster onto the dance floor for a dance comp thing.
13 million people were watching online as they started dancing.
Boots released my hand and took off his blazer, taking my hand once more, before gently pulling me into the centre of the room, dancing. I gave him a ridiculously amused look.

"Boots!" I laughed.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Reluctantly, I did start dancing, other guys and girls joining in after a few moments. 

An entire crowd had formed and everyone had left a gap in the middle for anyone to start dancing. What I didn't expect was for Boots to be one of them. 

"Boi! You can dance better than I thought!" I laughed as he came back over to me, placing a kiss to the back of my hand.

"Well this flopped quickly." I muttered, Boots' arms around my waist as I stood in front of him, the sleeves of his hoodie almost passing my fingertips as this dance failed miserably.
______________________
I lay in my bed staring at the wall to my right as I lay on my side, my arm hooked under the pillow.

"Boots?" 

"Hm?" The blonde boyfriend of mine rolled off his bed and came over to mine and I rolled over to face him as he sat on the edge of my bed, soon rolling onto his side to face me, his arm draped over my waist as eye contact was made. 

"Do you think we're gonna get get a new headmaster?" 

"Not in the slightest, baby." His thumb rubbed across the skin on my waist. "Fish has run this place for awhile, I'm sure sure he'll be able to remain headmaster..."

"Bruno's gonna pull something, isn't he?" I sighed as he nodded slowly.

"Probably. But hey, we probably will too." Hey again, he kissed my head before the two of us drifted off to sleep.
______________________
I can not believe this school.... I thought to myself. I sat in a room with the majority of the board members who were tied up and gagged. Most of them were trying to scream while I remained quite and still, looking around the room curiously. The door opened and in walked Boots, Heartly immediately putting his hands forwards to be untied. 

"Hello everyone." The teen greeted, quickly noticing me and untying me first. 

"Thank you, Boots." I kissed his cheek before helping untie the others.

Everyone was stood outside chanting 'save our school' while I sat on the steps finding this pointless. A thought suddenly came to mind.
Why is Bruno in a skirt? I laughed to myself.