Bruno and Boots - Macdoanld hall: Boots O'Neal x reader {Pt 1}

"Boots! There you are!" I found my boy sat at a bench outside of the Macdonald school hall studying. I slid onto the seat beside him. "You guys are trying to be roommates again, aren't you?" He stayed silent with a small smirk. 

"Baby...you guys have gone through almost everyone at this school..." He sighed and turned to face me, his blue eyes bearing into my (e/c) ones. 

"I know...but hey, I'm rooming with Chris now. He's actually alright." I smiled.

"Is it true he's really british?" Boots nodded. "And your grades are up?" He nodded again. "The skunks...?" He remained quiet.

"That May have been Bruno and I..." I sighed and nodded, slightly disappointed but not surprised. "You're temporarily living here though..." an idea popped into my head as Boots mentioned he had to go see his head master.
_______________________
I was soon called to the office once again, only to find Bruno and Boots there as well.
"Boys, a couple of things have come to my attention..." the fish began, Boots sighed and I nudged his shoulder from behind him. "Let's begin with how incompatible you both seem to be with everyone but each other." He paused.

"It's almost as if the only people you two could live with are...the two of you." By now he was leaning against the back of his chair motioning to Boots and Bruno. 

"A-almost, Sir?" Bruno urges with a smirk. 

"Except for one little wrinkle." He picked up a piece of paper from the desk. "The plan to separate the both of you is working. Boots' marks are up 6%." Said boy seemed immensely surprised. 

"Really?!" His blue eyes lit up with joy and surprise. "Great!" I remained quiet.

"But that's not that much." Bruno argues, sitting up.

"It's enough for me to think separating you was a good idea." The head master sat down. "I'm tempted to keep it that way for good."

"That's not part of the plan!" Bruno argued yet again just as Boots slapped his arm to hush him. 

"I-eh-I-uhm mean, I had a plan. What plan?" He started to become a stuttering mess. Boots looked impressed...well more amused than anything.

"And finally, O'Neal. You'll be having a new roommate." Bruno tensed up slightly as did Boots. 

"W-What? He's getting a new roommate? Didn't you just say there aren't anymore rooms??" Bruno sounded sooo confused, just as Miss Scrimage walked into the room. 

"(Y/n), dear! You'll be rooming with Diane and Cathy, yes?" Macdonald halls headmaster shook his head. 

"I'm afraid she won't be. Miss (l/n) will be sharing a room with O'Neal." I stared at 'William'. 

"What? Really? But-"

"No 'buts', you were right, it would be beneficial to your grades." Bruno went to protest but Boots covered his mouth. 

"So I'm rooming with-" the headmaster nodded and Boots smiled. "Okay!"
—————————————————
I stood at the main entrance doors in my uniform, grey skirt, burgundy hoodie (Boots' Zip up), burgundy and silver tie, white shirt, knee high black socks and black high top converse, watching as Cathy and Bruno stared down across a dance room while Boots, Chris and Elmer discussed something, no idea what. Scrimage was on one side of the hall while Macdonald was the other...a boys side and a girls side. Both head of school stood either side of me, awaiting to see if I'd join my school or fellow gender. Much to the girl's dismay, I wandered over to Boots, slipping my hand into his and lacing our fingers and the blonde gave me a soft smile.