Finally seeing the Boys.

Chapter 2~ Finally seeing the Boys.

He gave a chuckle and led me back to the group. Then, he loudly grabbed the attention of all the others and told them to line them up against the sidewall of the dorm. After this, he walked me up to the first one in the line and told them what to do. Whoever it was gently took my hands and reached them upwards towards his face. However, I couldn’t reach. Even on my tiptoes they were too tall for me to comfortably reach their face and hair.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around my waist from behind and lifted me up so I could reach. I gave a small giggle before resting my hands on the boy’s face in front of me. My fingers gently ran over the smooth skin and across the cheekbones of the tall guy in front of me. I heard him speak to me and he told me his name was Sehun.

Sehun’s POV:

She giggled as Kris lifted her up to reach my height and her small hands rested on my cheekbones. I spoke quietly so I didn’t startle her. “I’m Sehun, I have brown eyes, almost black and bleached blonde hair styled with a side parting and it’s flopped to the side as I haven’t put any gel into it.” She smiled slightly and her hands reached up to my hair to run her hands through it. She took a couple of minutes to get a picture into her mind then Kris took her to the next person.

Luhan’s POV:

I watched as Kris scooped her into his arms so that she is more comfortable and he walked over towards me. When they stopped in front of me, she held her hands shakily in front of her. I reached out, smiling slightly and took them, guiding them to my face. “Hi!” I spoke cheerily. “I’m Luhan. I have dark, almost black eyes and slightly short, straight light brown hair.” I giggled slightly when her fingers traced over my jaw bone as it tickled slightly and she smiled and tickled me more. Kris didn’t do anything but stand there and laugh as she tortured me with tickles. It took a while for her to get a proper image in her head and when she did, she nodded to Kris to move on, to the next person.

Lay’s POV:

We all gave a smile when she giggled once she found out Luhan was ticklish. I stood to my full height when Kris brought her near me and he nodded at me to show it was okay to start. So once again, like all the others, I slowly reached down and took her hands softly with mine, and guided them to my face. Her hands were very soft as they brushed lightly over my pale features and through my mess of hair. Describing my self to her was difficult as I stumbled on a few of the Korean words and she realised this. So she spoke to me in Chinese instead. (^means they’re talking in Chinese) “^Now talk to me… Tell me about what you look like.”

Kris’ POV:

“^Now talk to me… Tell me what you look like.” God. She was so nice. “^Wait… How did you know I was Chinese??” she gave a giggle and just said it was a wild guess. Lay gave a chuckle and described his features to Taemin. (A/N: The picture on the side is the boys’ at the time of writing this story). It took about an hour to fully describe all of the boys to Taemin and for her to get a full picture of them into her head. When she was done I put her on the sofa next to Sehun and Xiumin and she reached over and wrapped her arms around Sehun and gave him a quick hug. She did the same to Xiumin and the others got the idea and stood in front of her. She gave each boy a quick hug and then turned to me. “Is there anywhere we can get bubble tea? I haven’t had it in ages and I really love it…” Sehun’s eyes lit up at this and he grabbed Taemin’s hand and dragged her to the hallway in the dorm. I gave a look to the other boys and they all sighed as we went and put our shoes on.

It was only Feburary so we put our coats, hats and scarves on so we were warm and still disguised. Giving one look to each other, we exited the dorm with Taemin in between me and Kai and Xiumin behind her so that she was able to walk with out having to be directed too much. I could tell she was grateful just by the way she had a smile on her face as we walked out of the dorm and into the stair well.