Chapter 33 | Vow

Chapter 33 | Vow

Warm sun rays, blue clear skies, cool day breeze, birds sweety chirping, flowers blooming and kids playing.

Casually sitting at the bench waiting for him.

Luna was currently at the park waiting for Sehun. Sehun asked her for a date since they never had a date as a couple.

It was their first date outside as a couple that it makes her really excited and nervous at the sametime.

She was wearing a white simple dress matching it with a white doll shoes that really suits her simplicity.

She don't know why she's wearing something like that. Actually, it was Sehun who requested her to wear those.

Luna watched her sorroundings as she patiently wait for Sehun. Minutes later, her eyes were covered with soft hands, completely blocking her sight.

She was quite surprised but smiled knowing it was Sehun. "Guess who?" Sehun playfully asked.

"Seriously?" Luna stated sarcastically as she chuckled at her boyfriend's silliness.

Sehun let her go and sat beside her with a wide smile plastered on his Oh-So-Handsome face.

"Sorry for making you wait." He said as sneakily linked his arms on her, making Luna blush.

"I-It's fine. I Ju-just got here anyway." She stuttured. Sehun smiled at her cuteness. Sure they're already a couple but Luna can't help to feel so nervous when Sehun is initiating skinships.

It's not that she don't like it. It's just that his touches never fails to make her flustered.

"Aigoo~ kyeopta~" Sehun exclaimed as he pinches her nose making Luna blush even more.

Just then she noticed that Sehun was wearing a tuxedo. Seriously. He was wearing a white polo inside with a cute black ribbon tied on his collar. But his pants just reached up to his knees and he was wearing a black leather shoe that matches his outfit.

(A/n: Can you imagine it?)

"Err.. why are wearing a tux?" Luna awkwardly asked scanning Sehun from head to toe.

"You'll know later." Sehun stated as he gave her a smile. Luna looked at him in confusion, she feels like Sehun was planning something.

They both stood up and began leaving the park. The two sweetly walked hand-in-hand, the people who was passing by gave them looks since they're like new wedded couples strolling in the streets of Seoul.

"What's wrong with these kids?"

"They'll break up eventually.

"Wah. Such a cute couple."

The people around them chattered.

Luna lowered down her head in shyness. But Sehun held her chin up and gave her a reasuring smile.

"Don't listen to their negative comments. I'll always love you, remember that." Sehun as he squeezes her hands.

Luna could see the sincereness right through his eyes and she knew in herself that she's falling with him even more deeper.

Luna finally gave in and smiled. They continued strolling until they arrived at a Cake Shop.

The bell jingles as they opened the shop's door.

"Welcome to Marry Me Cake Shop!" The counter lady greeted but then, they stood there surprised or should I say, Luna stood there surprised.

The counter lady smiled and waved at the couple. "Seohyun-ah! Why are you here?" Luna asked in disbelief as she went to the counter. Yes, Seohyun was the counter lady.