Chapter 10.1 | Weird Sehun

The early sun shone brightly. A warm day to begin their practice and every students were busy. The actors are reading their scripts, the props and costume department are busy sewing costumes and creating props.

As far as they know, everything is in a good start.

"Okay, my dear students. I want you to meet my friend..." Mr. Jongdae announces making the class turn their attention to him.

Just then, a man emerged behind him. Standing beside him was a very good looking man. Flawless and handsome in every angle. Though he's quite shorter than Mr. Jongdae.

The girls began cheering like they saw a 50% sale on a dress shop.

"Sir are you sure he's your friend?!" One of the girls exclaimed earning bursts of laughter from the class.

The handsome man chuckled at the students and some of the girls faints as he blinded them with his pearly white smile.

Mr. Jongdae cleared his throat seizing the noise of his loud class. "My friend here is a great acting mentor. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Jongdae instructed and gestured his friend to present himself.

The man stood in front of the class and gave them a shiny smile. "Hello, I'm Kim Junmyeon." He said as he bowed his head and once again flashes them his angelic smile.

"Are you single?" One asked, they all perked their ears waiting for his answer.

"Yes. Yes I am." Mr. Junmyeon replied earning a cheer from the girls. Mr. Jongdae just face palmed at the behaviour of his class.

"Okay, I'll leave you here. Please behave, especially the girls." Mr. Jongdae reminded but the girls wasn't paying attention even aftre Mr. Jongdae have left the class.

Luna was busy reading her lines. She's currently having a hard time since this is the first time she's going to act. She never joined the class plays before, she's always at the props department or sometimes she's the one writing the scripts but not this year.

Taehyung the class president approaches her. "Having a hard time?" He asked, as he sat beside her. She stared at him for a while. Completely startled because of his sudden approach but nevertheless nodded after a while. Taehyung gave her a smile and Luna awkwardly smiled back.

It's the first time Taehyung approached her not because of class matters but just for a simple conversation.

After a few minutes of talking, slowly Luna was becoming comfortable with him. Taehyung would joke once in a while and Luna would laugh at how corny he was.

Meanwhile, Sehun who was sitting at the far end corner of the room was glaring at Taehyung for a long while now. He doesn't like him hanging around her like they were close.

"If glaring could kill, I bet Taehyung's already dead by now." Kai teasingly snickered as he sat beside him.

"I don't like that guy hanging around her. He's acting like she knew her for a very long time." Sehun hissed still piercing a glare to the rather innocent Taehyung.

"Chill man. Taehyung seems to be a nice guy. Look, Luna seemed to be comfortable around him." Kai said, Sehun gave him a glare but Kai just shrugged it off like always.

"You're being overprotective it's not like you own her. Luna needs to socialize with other people too, you know? It's not like her world revolves around you." Kai stated before walking away. Sehun felt a throb in his heart. Kai was right, he doesn't own her. She's not his possession. They were just best friends and nothing more.