Chapter 13 | Day 2- Finally

         "Ha-Hayoung.." Tao stuttered as he faced the girl infront of her.

Hayoung walked near and nearer, each step tears runs along. Her eyes full of longing and sadness.

Tao knew why Hayoung is being like this. It's his fault after all. He left her without a reason.

He's like a coward not knowing what to do but now, he's sure it's the right time.

They stood near each other. Both drowned at each other's eyes. Tao can't take seeing her like this anymore, so he embraced her with his warm arms. Helding her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"Mianhae. Mianhae.." He muttered as he caress her soft hair. Hayoung was flustered by his sudden action but she's happy.

Atleast, she's in his arms. They're holding each other. She buried her head on his firm chest and silently listens to his heart beat. It was beating in the same phase with her's. Hardly and rapidly beating.

"I'm sorry if the situation had to come at this kind of situation. It's my fault." Tao sincerely apologizes as he hugged her tightly.

Hayoung broke the hug and looked at him. Locking her eyes against his orbs. "I forgive you Tao but I need an explanation." she stated. Tao bit his lips, not wanting to say any word. But then, he had too. If he wouldn't, everything will be more complicated and he don't want to hurt Hayoung once more.

Hayoung looked at him anticipating his explanation, it made Tao nervous even more.

Closing his eyes, he let out a sigh.

"The reason I ignored you is because.. is because..

I can't see you just as a bestfriend anymore Hayoung.." he started. Hayoung felt a stabbing feeling inside her heart but she managed to stay still.

"I can't see you as a bestfriend anymore because, I see you as a woman, a lady.. Hayoung.

I already fell in love with you." He continued. Hayoung could see the sincereness in his eyes and in every word that comes out from his mouth.

"Bu-but why did you have to ignore me?" she asked as her heart beats faster every seconds that passed.

"I'm afraid that you don't feel the same. I'm afraid that it's just one-sided." Tao answered covering his face in embarassment.

Her cheeks heated up, butterflies crumbling in her stomach. It's too much for her to handle.

A playful chuckle escaped her lips. Tao looked at her in confusion.

"Who told you I didn't feel the same? Who told you it's just one-sided?" Hayoung asked with a playful smirk. Tao gapped in disbelief.

"So, you mea-" She cutted her and gave him a sweet peck on the cheeks making Tao dumbfounded.

"Yes Tao, I love you back. I love you even before." Hayoung stated full of sincerity in her eyes.

Tao couldn't believe what she just said but he's glad that she loves him back.

A wide grin spread on his face, he was getting giddy and overwhelmed. It's like he's exploding because of too much happiness.

He suddenly hugged her and she gladly hugged him back.

"Does that mean we're.. we're.. you know?" Tao murmured. Hayoung giggled back, "Yes, Tao. We are." she answered.

Tao embraced her closer, feeling her warmth, oh how he misses her prescence. He kissed her forehead and hugged her once again, both swaying with the cold, calming breeze.