11. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️on our way

lucinda gave louis car keys.. "wait... what??" louis said.. "follow me lou, and you too clem." we walked back inside i told aj to come along. "well.. we have a safe inside here.. half of the money goes to his children... meaning me and you louis.. and before dad died.. he wanted me to give you his car it's a car he made for you.. i'll show you the car after i hand you this money.." she blocks us so we couldn't see the code.. "Louis.. take it.." she gives him the money. "how much is this??" Lou asks.. "5 mil., in each bag.. and i got my 5 mil.." she says... "so.. is there anything else in there?" louis asks. "nope.. just a ring.. a ring that mom and dad used to get married.." she said.. as she put the ring on louis and my hand.. "so should we get going?" aj asked..

"yeah, let's go..." as we walked out showed lou the car.. "um explain, who car is this?" aasim asked. "mines!" louis said.. "where are you guys going?" he asks.. "to florida to live a better life.." louis said.. "aasim you are welcome to come..." as she reaches her hand out... ruby looked at lucinda. louis and the rest of us got in the car.. "okay.. so.. how long does this all take.. to be fixed our whole world?" louis asks jada. "3 years.." she said.. lucinda said.. "oh my god, since you helped save our world than you can come along but we got room for one more person.." she says... "aasi-" ruby got cut off by aasim. "i will join.. you guys, me and ruby was been done a while ago.." he says.. as he also hopped in the car.. "louis i've seen you make different choices.." marlon said. "well listen bro, we use to be best buds until what you did was wrong." louis said... "and i'll give you bonus reward for sleeping with my sister.." louis added.. lucinda pushes louis in the arm... "you also cheated on brody... so no.." aj said... aasim grabbed brody.. pulled her in the car and shut it.. louis turns the car on "you could had came" i said... i left bad that louis didn't wanna being marlon.. and seeing aasim not listen to ruby has been the best thing i heard all day... louis drives off.. "wait..." louis said as he reversed the car backwards... "since this is a Jeep.. louis rolled down the window.. vi, minnie, tenn hop in the car.." as they got happy, cheered and jump in the car.. marlon got angry. what louis was really doing was getting everyone in the car except for marlon, and he played it off very well. "marlon. you... can... my... black... ass! CYA!" as louis drives off and everyone cheered... "anyone knows.. how to get to florida?" i asked.. "me.." jada said "would you like to drive jada?" he asks. "sure, i'm only doing this because i know where to go!" louis and jada switched places.. as jada started driving.. so hours and hours.. days by days we waited... to go to Florida.. we went through a bunched of problems but we founded a way to get past it.

"lou!" lucinda says! as she said with excitement... "yeah, what's up?" he replied back...

"let's go camping!" she shouts. "what?" everyone shouted back as they seemed confused.. "why camping?" lou asks.. aj taps Louis.."i want to go camping.. i don't know what 'camping' is." aj looked at me "clem please..." i smiled at him.. "sure why not? what could go wrong?"

louis steps in with disappointment in his voice "only for a day.. i really dislike camping at a time like this.. you know people can be still after us.. you know. everything just not in a clear just yet"

i nodded my head yes at louis. "you know.. you're right but aren't you all about living you're life, being free.. and most importantly worrying about this day only. like you said you don't worry about tomorrow you worry about today because you never know someone will go.. so why not WE enjoy this time while we still do?" as i grabbed his hand, luckily he grabs my hand back.. "pleaseee lou.." lucinda says as she begs louis continuously. as louis sigh taking a deep breathe..

"i'm really being pressured like this?" as he looked at everyone.. we all gave him the puppy dog eyes.. "fuck it! whatever!" he says as he slightly smiled.