Part 2

PART 2

Over a billion guys in the world. You'd think there'd be one for me to date. You'd be wrong. It is not like I've never dated anyone, I've dated a couple. Don't ask, they are complete tools. I don't even know why I dated them in the first place. Scratch that, I dated those douche bags because of the certain girl who is right next to me at the moment doing her final touch up.

For Alex school only exists so that she can hang out with friends and check out hot guys.

"How do I look?"

You have too much make up on and you look like a hoe? I don't think that is the answer she is looking for but I can't lie. Lets try and dodge the question?

"Dude we are getting late for class can you play make up make up later?"

"You are such a bore." I'm a bore when she is the one that spends hours in front of a mirror? How ironic.

I gave her a fake smile and dragged her to class. "Alex walk faster we are getting late." What does she wear these heels for!? Sometimes I wonder if she comes to school just to score some hot guys. Actually that is exactly why she comes to school.

English, my first class today. Arghh I hate this class for obvious reasons; I hate writing. "Manvi look Jake is staring at you." Alex said with an evil grin. I officially hate Alex. It is her fault that I even dated this guy in the first place. I dated Jake couple of months ago, thanks to peer pressure and then I quickly broke up. What was my excuse? Well he wanted to meet my parents so I told him I have herpes so we can't date. It was a lie, obviously. My mom would get a heart attack if she knew I was dating this freak. I lied, he believed me and we broke up. Thank God.

Apparently he is still into me and he wants to get back. He asked me if I was cured yet. HELL NO. I would rather have fake herpes for life. He is so boring and annoying and he never gave me my space. 'Baby I want to have lunch with you. Baby lets have dinner. Baby blah blah blah.' I already have a tough time getting my mom and my sister off my back you think I could have handled a boyfriend who was like that too!?

Moving on, the arrogant looking guy smooching Melissa right now, a complete bitch by the way, is also my ex. Chris and I dated right after I broke up with Jake. Why did I date Chris? Let me think. He is hot, that is the only excuse I got. Actually I have one more, Melissa. Melissa and I, we have this unnamed hatred towards one another and she was always into Chris so as revenge I dated him. Cunning? Who cares.  We broke up last month and he started dating Melissa right after.

He dumped me. Before you start getting all emotional on me and give me the 'everything will be alright, you will find your prince charming' crap let me tell you, I was never into him and he is a douche bag.

You want to know why he dumped me? I bet you will laugh your ass off if you find out. I hurt his ego. LMAO. How did I hurt his ego? One fine day he came up to me and proudly announced, "Manvi you and I basketball match." So I happily agreed. Then I kicked his ass in basketball and all his friends laughed at him. Soon everyone in school knew that Chris's girlfriend beat him in basketball. The very next day he dumped me. So much for male ego.That night my friends came over to my place and we laughed all night at his stupidity. Actually it was my friends that spread the rumor about his defeat so it was hilarious to us.

That is my short dating history. I would really appreciate it if you didn't bring it up in front of my mom. Have you ever watched any daily soaps? If you haven't then just come over to my place and you will see enough. You know how actors use glycerin during emotional scenes, my mom the great, doesn't even use glycerin to weep. When it comes to me she will cry without any reason hence I have grown immune to her tears. Infact my day feels incomplete if my mom doesn't shed tears for useless stuff. She is very Indian like that.