The Makeover [21]

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand what?" My father questioned as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"I -- I ... I don't know. I just can't leave him. Not now. At least meet him before you make any decisions," I said trying to grasp what little straws I could. 

My dad opened his mouth to say something, but it was my mother how spoke first. "I agree. We will meet this boy before any decisons are made," my mother said and I felt like kissing her feet in happiness. 

"Honey," my dad started, but my mother gave him stern look before he succmbed to my mother's decision on the matter. My father sighed and ran his fingers through his neatly combed hair before saying, "here," he handed my a small chip and I stared at it confused. "I never cancelled your plan. I just took out your sim card," My father stated. My jaw dropped as I stared at his smug smile. 

"Well played father," I said with a raised eyebrow and he grinned. 

"So are we okay?" I questioned. 

"Yes," he sighed. "But if I don't like this boy, you two are done. Deal?" My father asked and I agreed. We shoke hands on it and we all stood up. 

Now only thing I had to do was to get Christopher to agree to coming over for dinner.

***

The whole school wouldn't stop staring at us. I clasped Christopher's hand tighter in mine and he gave me a ressuring squeeze back as we continued to head through the halls. 

I wondered for a moment if we should ditch again, but the last thing I needed was to get into even more trouble. As we headed to my locker, I spotted Amber with a disgrunteled look talking to Damien. 

When she caught me walking by she raised an eyebrow and blew a kiss towards me while pointing to Christopher. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. 

"It's werid," Christopher muttered in my ear. 

"That everyone is staring at us?" I said. 

"Yes, I'm used to this, but not like this. I wasn't made to withstand this type of attention," he admitted and I nodded my head in agreement. I was so used to be looking at me with disgust that with the looks people were giving me seemed so strange and made me somewhat uncomfortable. 

 "Come on, let's head to our lockers." I tugged on his arm and started speeding up

"Watch where you're going loser," Tiffany laughed along with her friends. I was getting ready to say something nasty back when I realized something feel from her bag. 

Picking it up and flipping it over, my jaw dropped. 

"It was you!" I yelled holding up the picture. By now, if people weren't looking at us already, they were now. 

"Excuse me?" Tiffany said with a flip of her hair as she turned around, but paled at the sight of the photo I held in my hand. It was a picture of christopher and I kissing, the same one that was posted around the school. "I-- I don't know what you're talking about?" She stuttered as she continued to eye the picture in fear. 

"What do you mean you don't know? This fell out of your bag," I said waving it around and she glared. 

"No, it didn't --"

"I should have known!" I cried. "The time I left the classroom, you followed me, didn't you? You just couldn't handle the fact that Damien didn't want to date you, could you?" I snapped as I jabbed a finger towards where Damien and Amber stood shocked. 

"Well, I'm not the two timing whore who can't be happy with one guy," Tiffany shot back as she took a step closer to me; her face turning a nasty shade of red as she despertly tried to defend herself.