Calculus

Lunch had actually been fun for once. People kept wanting to sit with us, but Demi asked them if they could go away. Louis kept telling Demi and I hilarious jokes that made us crack up. From the corner oof my eye, I saw Roxanne giving us the death glare. Louis followed my gaze.

"She won't bother you anymore. I'll make sure of it." He said, Holding up his arm, showing his muscle.

"You can't hit a girl Louis." I said, laughing.

"True. But she better not mess with you, that's all I'm saying." He said.

Lunch quickly flew by in what seemed like a matter of seconds. A few minutes before lunch ended. Demi and Louis got up and had to go, since the wanted to beat the lunch crowd. I got up with them to walk them out. I felt stares follow us.

Once we got out of the lunch room, Louis reached for my hand, entangling his fingers with mine. His hand was warm and comforting.

"We'll see you later alligator!" Demi said as she gave me a hug.

Louis cleared his throat. Demi said good bye one more time, then walked out. "Bye love, have a great rest of the day." He said, smiling and then giving me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up as he walked out.

I turned around to go to my locker and get my books for the next class.

The rest of the day seemed to go by fast as well. People kept asking how I knew them. I simply responded that my uncle and his sources. A lot wanted to be my friend. I felt kind of sketchy about the idea since they never noticed me before. Roxanne ignored me, which was also good.

A few more months of this hell hole and then I'll be out.

***at home***

I walked inside the door to receive a warm welcome from the guys.

"Hey!" I greeted them.

I noticed that Demi wasn't there. "Where's Demi?" I asked.

"Oh she went shopping." Niall said, smiling.

"Oh." I said, nodding my head. I told them that I had to upstairs and do my homework. They gave me puppy faces, wanting me to stay.

I went to my room and closed my door, throwing my back pack down on the floor. I checked my phone for texts as I sat down on my bed.

Kellin: Demi told me about what happened! Hope everything will go well now!

I smiled. I had really great friends. I texted him back quickly then grabbed my back pack. The clock read 3:48. I started my work.

*hours later*

"Lilly?" I heard someone ask as there was a knock on my door. It was Louis.

"Come in!" I said, not taking my eyes off of my paper. The door soon opened and I felt him sit on my bed.

"You've been in here for 3 hours! Take a break!" He said, pleading.

"Louis, I can't." I said. I didn't bother to look up, pressuming that he would attempt a puppy face.

"What are you working on?" He asked. I felt him move towards me, sitting next to me and putiing one arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and bit the tip of my eraser.

"Ah, calculus." He said, looking at the paper, "I hated math, I was never good at it."

"I hate it too." I said, giggling.

I finished the last problem, then put my homework back in my back pack.

I sat back next to him, curling up and laying my head on his chest. I heard his heart beat.

"So I was wondering...." He said, pausing.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Does Simon need to know about us?" He asked.

I thought for a minute. "Yes." I said.

The  room got quiet. I got up, making Louis jump up.

"He usually gets home around now." I said. I walked downstairs, Louis behind me.

"I mean, we don't have to tell him now." He said.

"Are you nervous? Louis, he won't care." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Lilly, please." He said.

I heard the door open.

"I'm home!" Simon said.

"Speaking of the devil." I said, walking towards Simon. Louis nervously laughed.

"Hey Lilly!" Simon said, smiling.

"Hey Simon! Louis and I have some news!" I said excitedly.

"What is it?" He asked, smiling.

"Tell him Louis!" I said, nudging Louis.

"We're dating!" Louis said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

Simon's smile faded. "What? You can't date him!" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter. School starts tomorrow so everything is kind of hectic right now. I'm so nervous! :C Wish me good luck! Love you all! x.