Hold Me Like A Baby

"I've never heard of you. Or your band before." Louis scoffed. Kellin ignored his comment by just nodding his head. "Well it's nice to meet you!" Liam, Zayn, Harry and Niall agreed. "You sang 'A Trophy Father's Trophy Son' right?" Harry asked him. "Oh yeah, that's me!" Kellin replied. "Great song man, deep." Niall said. "Actually, I only sang it. Lilly here wrote it." Kellin said, walking towards me and putting his arms around Demi and I. I figured I was blushing due to my cheeks heating up. An awkward silence filled the room as the boys looked down at the floor. Talking about my dad always put everyone in an off mood which seems understandable, due to the situation. The only sound in the room was Louis crossing his arms. Even Kellin didn't know what to say, and that was something.

I cleared my throat,"So pizza is on it's way. In the meanwhile, you guys can do whatever you want while Demi, Kellin and I work." The boys finally looked up. "Okay, well good luck!" Liam said, starting to walk out of the room. Harry, Zayn, and Niall followed in pursuit, Louis taking his time slowly. Kellin's arm was still around my shoulder. "They're pretty cool guys. But that sassy one, Lewis? What crawled up his ass?" Kellin asked. Demi started bursting out laughing right after his comment. "It's Louis." Demi said between laughs. I leaned forward and saw Demi doubled over on the floor which made me begin to laugh. Her laugh was pretty contagious.

"What's so funny?" Kellin asked. He couldn't help but smile. I leaned on his shoulder, trying to get the laughter out. Number one rule of laughing, if you ever ask someone why they're laughing, they'll only laugh harder, which is what happened. I felt Kellin's arm loop around my stomach, and the next thing I knew, I was draped over Kellin's shoulder. "I'll be back." He said to Demi, who was still doubled over. Kellin continued walking, bringing me to the living room and setting me down on the couch. I could still hear Demi's laughter echo through the other room. "I better go get her." Kellin said as he sighed and put his hands on his hips. He walked out of the room.

A few seconds later, Demi's laughter got closer, and soon, I saw Kellin walk in with Demi draped over his shoulder. He set her down on the other couch. "Oh god, oh god, my stomach hurts." She said, the laughter coming to an end, mine as well. Kellin stood in front of us and shook his head laughing. "I wonder why." Kellin said sarcastically to Demi. "FINALLY the laughter stopped!" Louis' voice came from the other room. Demi started laughing again while I strained not to. "Shut up Lewis. Ha ha ha." Demi said, trying to stop laughing. "Here we go again!" Louis said again. Kellin just rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the couch.

"Kellin, my stomach hurts." I said, balling up. "Aww, come here." he said. He scooped me up in his arms, holding me as f I were his baby. Kellin brushed my hair out of my face. I was about to get up when I heard someone whistle. I turned to see Harry in the doorway. My face heated up. "Hey Harry! I-" Louis said, walking in, but cut off when he saw us. I jumped out of Kellin's lap. I hadn't even noticed that Demi had stopped laughing. Instead, she was watching things play out. "Guys, it's not what it looks like." Kellin said. There was a long pause. "Sure it isn't." Louis said cockily. "Excuse me?" Kellin asked him. "You heard me." Louis responded. "Louis. Stop." Harry mumbled to him. Louis' jaw clenched. "You're right." Louis said, turning and walking away. "I'm sorry about him." Harry said before walking away. "Okay then." Kellin said, his eyes widening.

"Don't worry Kellin, things are just playing out. Told you Lilly!" Demi teased.