Getting Up

Louis and I walked inside, hand in hand.

"Oh shit, here comes my little baby girl!" Kellin said as we walked up to them.

"Soooo guys, Niall and I are together, can you believe it?" Demi asked excitedly.

"That's great!" I said, pretty surprised that they were going out. There had been Nemi stufff in the tabloids that hadn't been true before but now....

"Keep them safe Tomlinson and Horan." Kellin said to Louis and Niall.

"I will." Louis said back to him, offering to shake his hand.

"So are we going to finish eating or not?" Harry asked.

"That sounds like something Niall would say." Demi laughed.

We all continued to eat our pizza then decided to finish the song while we ate. The boys decided to help with lyrics and a tune. "Stomach Tied In Knots. I like that." Kellin said.

I was pretty tired and checked my phone to see what time it was. The digits read 11:18. time had gone by so fast! I have school tomorrow!

"Sorry for the interupption but I think I'm going to head up to bed. I have to wake up early for school tomorrow." I said, getting up from the table. I gave everybody a hug goodnight. Kellin decided to leave so I walked him to the door.

"Be safe and stay strong Lily. If he does one wrong move, let me know. Same with Niall." He said, before saying a final goodbye. I gave him one last hug and wished him well with the new song as he drove away. I walked back inside to go to my room where Demi was. I was so exhausted that I crashed when I got in bed.

*the next morning*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hit the alarm clock. Ugh, school.  It was 7:00 in the morning and I had an hour to get ready before driving to school. Demi was still asleep so I decided not to wake her. I picked out a simple outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125228342 since it was probably going to get ruined anyway. Typical school day. I never wear anything fancy to school in fear of getting it messed up or just to get picked on. It was 7:32 when I decided to go downstairs to grab a quick bite to eat.

As I walked down the stairs, a lovely aroma filled my nose. Bacon and eggs. I walked to the kitchen to see who was up at this time. Simon was most likely still at work. I peered around the corner to see Liam and Louis in the kitchen, "Louis, do it this way, not that way." Liam said to Louis.

"Shh, Liam, she may hear you. It's supposed to be a surprise. I wanted to make her breakfast. I only needed your help to make sure not to burn down the house....Simon would kill me." Louis replied to him

'Aww, he was making me breakfast! How sweet!' I thought, silently chuckling to myself.

"Umm, good morning?" I said awkwardly as I walked in, pretending I didn't hear the conversation. Both Liam and Louis tried to act casual.

"Good morning Lilly!" Louis cheered.

"Good morning!" I said, giving him a hug. Liam nodded his head to me.

"So...watcha doing?" I asked Louis as I looked up and leaned against him.

"Well," he said, poking my nose lightly."I was making you some breakfast before school."

Liam cleared his throat loudly.

Louis sighed,"Okay, we were making you breakfast. Well, Liam was supervising." Louis said.

"Better." Liam said, shaking his head, continuing to cook.

I laughed,"You don't have to do that."

"It's okay. Just thought it would make your day a little better." Louis said.

I smiled as Louis kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, okay. No PDA people. we're in a kitchen!" Liam said.Louis and I laughed. Liam handed me a plate of bacon and eggs and I ate. The clock read 7:57 when I was about to walk out of the door.

"Are you sure that you don't want me to drive you to school?" Louis asked, with pleading eyes.

"Louis, no, it's okay. You don't need people crowding you. I don't want anything to happen to you." I said. That was actually true. I also didn't want to cause more drama since school was a hell hole as it was. They would only pick on me more.

"Lilly, I'll be fine. Please, let me take you." He asked again.

"Louis, no. I'm sorry. I'll see you later, but right now I have to go." I said.

"Okay." he said, pouting and giving me a hug.

"Have a great day love!" He said, walking me out to the car, making sure I got in. A great day was not on my list. I backed out of the drive way and drove off to school. I wanted to just turn back around and curl up in bed and sleep all day or hang with the boys. But I couldn't. School was school, and there was no getting out of it. Besides, I have less than a year to graduate.

I drove into the parking lot and sighed deeply before deciding to get out.