Don't Push Yourself

Just saw 'A Christmas Carol' play with my mommy! ^.^ It was really good! So anyways.....I am so sorry if the way I type things is in a weird way. I'm southern, and apparently we "speak weird"??? Lol ohhhh whale. Well here's the chapter my fellow children! Enjoy!! xx.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now what's this with you and Niall?" Demi asked. I looked down at the floor and fumbled with my fingers. I thought about Niall and his kiss, his soft lips against mine. I thought about how it felt, and how I felt about it emotionally. I liked Niall, just not more than a friend. However, I didn't want to hurt him. "I don't know." I told Demi. "What happened?" she asked. "Well, you see...he wanted to talk to me and then he just sort of kissed me and....yeah." I said.

I felt shy, and my face reddened as I told her, as if it was embarrassing. Maybe I could learn to like him? No, that wouldn't be right. Why do guys have to be so difficult? And why did I get embarrassed when I told Demi what happened? Can't normal girls tell their best friends their whole  'complications' in their 'love life'? No because I'm not normal, I'm nowhere near normal. I heard Demi let out a yawn. "Lilly, you're afraid to hurt him. I know you. You won't do anything to ever hurt someone, but there is a case where you need to.

Don't set yourself up in a fake relationship that you'll be uncomfortable with." she said, laying herself down on my bed and closing her eyes. She was right. I got up from sitting against my door and stretched. "Why are you always right?" I asked, starting to smile. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled. I walked to my closet and looked for a sleeping bag and some blankets. Once I found some, I laid it out across the floor and grabbed a pillow from my bed that was unoccupied by Demi.

I turned off the light and crawled in my sleeping bag. It was pitch black when I opened my eyes. The only sound was Demi's soft snores. She probably had a long day. Ahhh, the life of a pop star. I stared at the blackness and started whispering to myself. "One, two, three..." I trailed off, and didn't even hear myself say the number four before sleep overcame me.

                                                      *the next morning*

I woke up slowly as I turned on my side and slightly opened my eyes. The room was dim, due to the light trying to peek through the blinds. "You up silly Lilly?" Demi asked as she bent down, her face near mine. "Yep!" I said in closest awake voice. I got up and stretched. I felt really relaxed. I rarely had nights like these, usually I woke up screaming. Someone knocked on the door. "May I come in?" Simon's voice followed shortly after. Demi and I looked at each other.

"Yes!" I shouted. He opened the door and came in. "Nice surprise to see Demi, Lilly?" Simon asked. I vigorously nodded my head. "You girls can do whatever you want for the day. The boys and I are off to a few interviews! You know where the emergency money is, and you have my number if there is an emergency." He said. "Yes sir." I replied. He smiled and stepped out, closing the door behind him. "What shall we do Demi?" I asked. "Just make sure it's not too hectic!" Simon said from behind the door, meaning he had probably heard.