Walking Home

"Woah, stuffs like this exist here?" Dylan covers his mouth agape.

He was only referring to the toy fan with candies under.

I laughed and nod, "Yeah.."

He went to the next aisle and slouch down then he looked at the gummy bears with cute shapes, he was amazed. I mean who wouldn't?

"You know what let's just buy this." He said, "and pick something you like..jellies perhaps?"

"Oh ho, you know it. Wait here." I jumped excitingly as I went to the corner.

We picked out food like bunch of gummies, stuffs that were cute and anything that attracts my eyes the most, almost of the food we bought was all mine, he said it was fine and it was his treat.

"I kinda like it in here now.." Dylan says, "Yeah, just because we're about to leave." I joked making him throw a sharp gaze on me.

"You will pay for this." He looked at the foods that were still unpaid.

Those cost fortune. I can't pay for them.

"Seriously?"

"Just kidding." He said while taking out his card then handing it to the cashier.

What a relief.

________

"Don't tell me we're going to walk?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah? Why not?" I replied whilst licking the ice cream we bought.

He didn't respond so I looked at him—he was already staring at me.

"Le-t's just walk." He looked straightforward.

Weird.

"Just Hurry up." He ordered me and I catch up while struggling to hold the plastic bag on my wrist.

I have to say I am surprised on what he did today, I never thought he'd follow what I ask—eating at not so his type place and buying foods that weren't existing in his eyes before.

I know it doesn't make any sense but I kinda like how this day works between me and pineapple head.

"You seems happy?" Dylan looked at me while running his fingers through his hair.

It was flawless.

"Y-yeah, I never thought this would turn out to be good." I ate the last portion of the ice cream cone.

Dylan suddenly stopped on his tracks making me hit his arm, I wasn't really paying attention since I was looking at the other left snacks.

"What?"

"Tilt your head."

"Why?"

He clicked his tongue. "Tilt your head, I said."

As soon as I tilt my head, he brushes his index finger at the corner side of my lips—it was the ice cream that smudged over.

I felt undeniably hot. I wasn't expecting that.

"O-oh," I pushed his hand away and wiped them off clean with my own hand.

"Act like you're a senior, will you?"

Is that another mocking?

This guy, just look at this guy. He can be the gentleman you could ever meet but can also be the number one mocker in just the span of ten seconds.

"Pff." I walked faster than him. I could hear him chuckle from behind as he catch up.