Class

Zhi Rou's POV

"Rou! Isn't that the guy we talked about earlier?" Yuyan whispers while giggling.

My eyebrow wiggles. I'm sure this is him, it's him.

"No."

Yuyan laughed and gave me a 'I was right! This is a small world!' look. "I told you! Omg!"

I mentally rolled my eyes and cover my ears, I hate her annoying voice and as much as possible I don't want her to tease me. Ever.

"Rou bumped to her ex~" Yuyan sings. Rou didn't care she was covering her ears with her books and distracting herself

"Well, it seems like there are no vacant chairs. Where do we put you?" Mr Lu roam around the class.

Yuyan didn't hesitate to raise her hand. "Mr. Lu, this seat is actually empty. I was seated at the back,you can take this"

"Alright." Mr Lu gestured Dylan.

Dylan reluctantly took a sit beside Rou, which currently don't have any idea that her ex is already her seatmate

Yuyan applaud, "This is too good to be true"

I finally have the courage to face Yuyan since I've been ignoring her for five minutes, she might get mad at me

"Hey Yuy-" I paused as soon as I saw a guy seated next to me, my ex rather.

My eyes almost bulge out from its socket. "You aren't Yuyan. Why are you sitting beside me?"

He only looked at me in stern.

"I'm doing well, Zhi Ruo. I was just sitting there temporarily remember?" She chuckles.

I almost forgot about it. Anyways, it's not a big deal though, right? I mean, he doesn't even remember me so I'm just going to pretend that I don't know him

Why the heck am I getting nervous?

I divert my attention to Mr Lu who is about to start his lecture.

I hope everything will be alright.

...

Wang Dylan's POV

It really is her, the lumpy nerdy girl I used to date. I just couldn't believe myself that I used to hit on her.

She still hasn't change? Well except, she got pretty gotta admit. She used to have snuggle tooth, acnes and scars and the huge glasses that always took over her small nose. She's always loud when I was with her, but now she's really calm and acts like a grown lady.

Dylan you have to keep it cool, you gotta pretend you don't know her. That's for the best. I thought to myself.

Besides you have a game to play in this school.

"Okay kids, open your books to page 42." Mr Lu said.

Shoot. I don't have any books yet, how could I catch up with the lecture?

I rose my hand, "Mr. Lu, I haven't got my books. Where.."

"We'll follow that up. Ruo, why don't you share your book with him?"

Ruo suddenly hit her knees on the desk. "Ouch-yes, Mr. Lu" she replied while rubbing her aching knee

I chuckled, she's even becoming cute.

"Here, just tap my arm if you're done reading so that I could switch it to the next page." She said looking away

"You don't want to read?" I questioned her

"I've read it back home, last night's study" She replied abruptly making me nod my head in agreement.

Once a nerd will always be a nerd, aye?