Change

Zhi Ruo's POV

I woke up with a throbbing head. I don't know what happened since I passed out of drunkenness.

My eyes cracked open back to the hotel I've check in and as soon as I turn to the other side of the bed— I fell off.

Dylan woke up from a loud thud.

"Why are you here?!" I asked with my blanket curled over my body.

"Calm down. I must've fallen asleep as well." He rub his eyes and turn to the side which is quite a bit unusual.

He doesn't want to hide his face. Believe me, he wants to be seen, always. He'd boast his so called 'handsome' face.

"Did something happened last night?"

"No.."

"Why are you acting like this then?"

"Like what?" He turns around.

Dylan's eyes were puffy and I've never imagine that a day like this will come. He's tough and arrogant!

"You cried last night, didn't you?"

He shook her head vigorously.

I clicked my tongue. "Such denial."

"I don't know what you're talking about but you should be thankful."

I crossed my arms. "Be thankful? For what?"

"You have no idea how hard it was for me to carry you. My back almost break." He complained.

What did he just say? Huh, as if he carried me on the way back from the part—

"You!" I gasped and reach for the pillow then threw it at him. "Pervert!"

"Why are you guys always calling me that? I'm not!" He stood up.

"Why did you carry me then? And why is my clothes different from last night?!"

"Believe me or not you drunk a whole case of beer. You chugged the left champagne from Kuan's glass."

I DID THAT?

Just thinking about it makes my head aches. Ugh, I smell and everything is not what I had planned.

"My head—" I tap it repeatedly.

Dylan walked towards me to he put my hand down. I looked at him with a salty expression.

"What?"

"Just don't do that." He paused, "Stop hurting yourself."

"Wow, I thought you like me suffering." I laughed, ignoring the fact that his words made me my heart skip a beat.

His hand runs through my hair then slowly traveling down to my cheeks. He started caressing my cheeks then—slap me.

He leans towards me, "You smell."

I pushed his chest. He backed away.

"You're really..ugh whatever."

I walked away, I left him.

'I don't really mean that.' Dylan thought to himself as he watch Ruo leave.

________

"I told you to stay in touch with us, you brat!" Mama said over the phone.

I have to distant my phone. "I'm talking now? Isn't that enough?"

"Gosh, Your Papa is such a fool to let you go there...anyways how was my Yuyan's birthday party?"

I suddenly feel bad.