Convince

Dylan Wang's POV

What?

She's attending another party?

Why wasn't I thinking? Now what am I supposed to do to get an invitation?

Just great, Wang Dylan. Get your hopes up.

"Mr. Wang why aren't you supposed to be in class?" Mrs. Lu said.

I can't stay here. I'm not gonna enter this—after to what I've done earlier, thank goodness that was the only thing I did. Normally when I get mad or irritated I'd get so aggressive?

"Actually Mr. Lu I don't feel well."

Wow what a lie.

"Are you hurt?" He started getting worried.

"No but-"

"Okay. Let's get you to the clinic." Mr Lu was about to drag me but I stopped him. "Can I go home early?"

Mr. Lu abruptly let go of my arm, he scanned me from head to toe. "You, Mr. Wang seems fine to me."

"But if you're really in pain. I guess I have to dismiss the class early, not just you." He added.

I gawk. "But I'm the only one who is sick?"

"I know. But I heard you're Zhi Ruo's neighbor I think it'll be better if you're with her." He mouthed. My jaw flung open.

"Her? Again?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

This pains me. When will I get a little time for myself?

"Plus it'll help her serving from detention. I'll deduct some few works if you let her accompany you."

But I'm glad I could help her.

_______

"You can go back to your house. I'm good." I blurted to Ruo who's about to sit down on one of my bean bags.

She let out a groan. "Are you, really?"

I nod my head for many times just to prove her that I'm fine.

"Just go." I told her.

She clicked her tongue and got up. "Fine."

But she isn't heading to the exit. She's freaking heading to the kitchen, 'my' kitchen.

"Hey! The door is on the right." I blocked her way.

"I know but I'm really thirsty right now. Your bag is no joke to carry." She started complaining. Man, I was expecting she'd be proud of what she was carrying earlier. That was a thousand worth RMB bag I'm—

"Although there wasn't that much stuffs.." She mumbled.

I nod my head in defeat and move aside.

"Thanks!" She made her way to the kitchen and I've never seen a girl who's more excited to drink a tap water.

"You can drink as many as you can but be careful my cupboard is not that stable." I warned her.

"OK." She responded instantly.

Just when I was about to walk to my room I took a glance on her.

I just laughed on how she's struggling to reach just a single glass. I didn't know that my cupboard is up that high.

I went and approached her.

Little does she know Dylan's already behind her. Ruo was too focus to realize it not until she felt something on her back.