Practice

Zhi Ruo's POV

"Wake up, princess." Ma mocks me as if it was a funny joke.

It really isn't! I shouldn't have told her about this.

I groan as I force myself to get away from my seducing bed. I still want to sleep!

"Can I not go to school today?" I whined.

Ma shook her head vigorously. "No, you have a practice to do."

"But Ma, do you know how hard is it for me to memorize the script? I spent my whole night memorizing them."

"Give me a line then." Ma said.

"Oh—" I got cut off.

"Oh please, Ruo. You're good at memorizing, I could hear music banging inside your room last night and you were screaming strangers names."

"And tell me, why weren't you able to memorize your script but memorize those random names?"

I lowkey glared at her, "Ma, for your information there is a boy group I idolized."

She ignored me.

"Annnd, it's fanchant. Not just a random calling name." I took a spoonful rice.

"Where is my princess?" Pa got inside. I got startled, almost choking on my rice.

"Ma! You told him about my role play?"

"Yes, you should be happy? I mean we are so proud of you. After all the headaches you've been giving us."

"Wo-w, thanks." I replied in sarcasm.

Pa looked over the clock. "When is your practice honey? I can drop you off?"

"No. It's OK. I will go to school around 10, I guess." They both nodded.

"Do well honey." They cheered. I just nod and continue eating.

________

3rd Person's POV

"Again!" Mr. Tig risen his voice.

He's loosing his patience with this stage play—to tell you what it wasn't Ruo's or Dylan's fault. It's Ye Hua's.

This girl; wearing a pink skirt, sleeveless top and a high heels has been sulking since the very beginning.

She only had one thing to do and that is to convince snow white—eat the apple.

"You, your name. What is it again?" Mr. Tig looked at Ye Hua.

She rolled her eyes before replying. "Ye Hua."

"Ye What?"

"Hua. Daughter of—" Mr. Tig hissed her. "Young lady, we do not need any of that boasting of yours in my play."

Mr. Tig took a step forward. "Don't test me."

Everyone was terrified, no joke. Dylan took a step forward then grabbed Ye Hua's wrist out of the blue.

"Hey!" Ye Hua exclaimed, struggling to get away from his tight grip.

"Ye Hua, if you keep on doing this I'm pretty sure Mr. Tig would be so pissed and everything is good as nothing." Dylan huffs, hands traveling down on his hips.

"I can't do what he says!" Ye Hua risen her voice. "I can't stand seeing you and Ruo acting like that. It frustrates me."

"It frustrates you, huh?" Dylan asked, taking a step forward—inch away from her.

Ye Hua tilt her head and crushed her lips to him. Dylan's eyes widen in surprise.

Thinking.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Zhi Ruo." Mr, Tig called her attention right after Dylan and Ye Hua left the place.

"Ye-s, Mr, Tig?" She flinched.

"Follow them."

Ruo's jaw slowly dropped. 'Why—on earth do I have to follow the both of them?' She internally screams.

"But—"

"Just follow them! I want to know what they are up to." Mr, Tig paused, "I highly think that Ye Hua is convincing him to exchange roles."

Ruo had no choice but do what he says. Everyone's eyes were pierced to her as she walks out of the stage.

"What are you kids doing?" Practice!" Mr. Tig claps his hand as everyone made their way to do their part.

_______ 
Zhi Ruo's POV

"Curse this." I groan as I sneak my way across the hallway.

I didn't sign up for this—well I didn't, actually. I was forced to do this.

I stopped and slowly peaked at the see through glass in front, thinking that this is the exact room they got in.

'I guessed it right.' I said tiptoeing, body pressed onto the door without realizing that it was unlocked.

THUD.

I fell on the ground face first and it was obviously painful.

"Ruo?" Dylan pulled away from Ye Hua.

"What are you doing here?!" Ye Hua shouted at me. I gasp.

"Oh shut it." Dylan pushed Ye Hua beside then took Ruo's arm to help her up.

"Are you OK?" He asked in deep concern. I nodded as I rub my elbow, enduring the pain.

Well I couldn't really feel the pain anymore since there's one thing that bothers me.

Were they kissing?

____
(A/N) I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with the time update! 😭

I was busy in school again and it's hella stressing. But anyways I will try to make more time writing and updating!

AND I want to thank you guys bc we just reached 46K! Aaaah 🎉

THANK YOU LOVE YOU ALL

💜