this is the 69th chapter i have to

i have to
you cant stop me
hah
thank you @skeleton_clique30
it never fucking let me tags these people like wtf
i hope youre able to read it cuz like this is your suggestion

----------------------

jaren

I sighed, letting myself slip to the ground in boredom. John was busy working on a project for a company (finally hes getting some recognition) and he had three months to finish it up before the deadline.

That along with videos isnt too good on his stress levels i know that.

"Mother fucking ass wipe!" I chuckled at the curse, but made my way towards Johns room.

"Hey, you okay?" I said, leaning against the door frame as John laid back in his chair. "No! This fucking design wont fucking fit! Along with my already shit editing and I just-" He gave up on his sentence, sighing in
defeat.

I hummed, thinking for a minute before getting an idea.

"You know, I can help you with your stress, if youll allow me to." He looked at me with a desperate look. "Literally anything dude."

I smiled, turning his chair around and pulled him out of it, laying him face down on his bed.

"Uh, Jay?" "You said anything, and Im gonna help you." I sat over him, pushing my hands down on his shoulders. He had relaxed, groaning at the sensation of my hands rubbing at the most tensed part of his back.

"Fuck Jaren." He had groaned and I couldnt help but imagine different scenarios with him saying these words.

"Would you like to be even more relaxed John?" He nodded. "Turn over then."

He did so, me getting on his lap.

"Just relax, and Ill make you feel good." I had started to rock my hips down onto his, my lips finding their way to his neck. He seemed to realize what i was doing now, pushing me off of him quickly.

"What the fuck Jaren!" I giggled. "Took you long enough."

"Dude no thats too far, Im not fucking gay." "You dont have to be. Im only trying to help you and we can forget this ever happened." I looked down to his jeans, seeing a small but prominent buldge. "I can see you enjoyed it though."

His face grew red as he brought his legs towards his chest. "Shut the fuck up!" I only grinned as i came closer towards him, pullung his legs down and sat myself right back where i was before.

I moved my hips, hands gripping his shoulders for stability. His hands gripped the bed, face dark red as his dick grew harder. I had moaned, a smirk finding its way on my face. "So, y-you are enjoying it, huh?" He grumbled. Johns hands moved from the bed to my hips, causing a shiver from the grip he had.

John moved his hips against mine, a friction that caused both of us to moan. "F-Fuck you feel so good." I moaned out quietly, feeling Johns hands grip me even tighter.

"What, you like it when I talk like that? I wonder how big your cock is, how good itll choke me when you fuck my mouth, or how rough youll be when you ruin my ass with it." I smiled cheekily, red dusting my face as i moaned from the pleasure.

"Jay please Im so close." I removed Johns hands, lifting myself off of him only to unbutton his pants and pull them off of him.

I slowly pulled down his boxers, eyes widened at his length. It wasnt big but it was bigger than what ive seen.

"What? Dick got your tongue?" He had joked. "It will be." I had responded, sticking my tongue out to play with the head of his dick.

John groaned, immediately pushing his hand through my hair. "Fuck yes Jay." I moaned at his words, taking him in my mouth until i choked.

"You barely even got half of me in your mouth." "Shut up and let me suck your fucking dick." He chuckled, head thrown back as i went back down on him, jerking off the part i couldnt fit and licking the underside of his dick.

"Can i fuck your mouth? Im so close please." "You dont need to ask." I let him do as he pleased, using my mouth however he wanted.

"F-Fuck yes Jay, o-oh shit-!" I had moaned as he released, my mouth filling with his cum.

I swallowed, noticing his dazed look. "Sorry for uh, cumming in your mouth. I hadnt jerked off in a while so it was probably a lot and I didnt want it getting everywhere."

"Understandable. You taste good by the way." "Dont say that!" I chuckled, letting him put his clothes back on.

"Hey uh, what about you?" John pointed down towards the very prominent buldge in my pants.

"Dont worry about me, just get your project done. None of this ever happened okay?"

I started to walk out to go take care of my problem but he stopped me. "Uh, can we do that again some time instead of forgetting?" I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Of course." And with that, I left the room, bright smile on my face.

----------------------

oof
i did shit
sorry lol
thanks again for suggestion i will get to everyones as soon as i can
love ya babes, see ya later