im losing the title streak

im losing my tITLE STREAK FUCK
im uPsEt i W As SmART. wiTh TitLes

thank u My_Sailing_Ships for this suggestion uwu

again with the fuCkIng uwu
im sucha shit person for not updating for you guys :'(

-----------------

Of all the things John had to get jealous over, it was by some skank in a diner where he and his friend Jaren were eating at.

She had long bleach blonde hair that was completely damaged. Her waist was tiny, chest and bottom too huge to be considered real.

She had loads of make up on but made it look like it wasnt much, her skin literally orange like Trump.

A complete skank looking for a fuck. A skank trying to fuck the man right across from him. Something he definately will not allow. Reason being because he was a good friend and wont let someone like that ruin his life.

"Hello boys, what can I get for you today?" She specifically looked towards Jaren, eyes lidded as she looked at him with a hunger burned into her eyes.

Jaren ordered his food, noticing how close she was getting. "Sorry for getting so close but i cant hear you." Jaren said it was okay, speaking a little louder as he finished his order.

"And what about you?" She turned to John, face bare as she took his order.

"What a skank." He mumered, sipping on the drinks they ordered earlier. Jaren chuckled, not really understanding the situation. They talked, wide smiles and loud laughter throughout the busy diner.

Soon enough the same woman came out, plates of food in her hands and she set them down for them both. "Enjoy your meal." She said, winking towards Jaren. He smiled, and started talking about random things to John while he ate.

The man nodded, smiling along with him. He had some bigger problems on his mind right now though. Why did Jaren have to be so fucking attractive?

They ate in the comfort of each other, not worried about anything until the waitress came back with the check.

They payed and she made sure to move her hips a bit more as she walked back.

John rolled his eyes, standing and hurrying out the diner with Jaren in tow.

"She seemed nice." Jaren said, sitting in the front next to John who was driving. "She was asking for a fuck, didnt you notice?" John muttered, starting up the car and pulling out.

"No not exactly. I was more focused on my food to care." John laughed, thats an answer he wasnt really expecting.

The sat in silence, enjoying each others company as they went through their day.

Their plan was to go into some stores and browse, but they knew theyd buy at least five things before they left. They both entered the building with the variety of stores, going into a random clothes one.

John looked over the mens shirts, not really paying attentionntobwhat Jaren was pulling off the hangers.

"Hey John come here. Im gonna put some clothes on and i want your honest opinion." "Sure dude, hurry up though, we are wasting daylight." "Rude mother fucker."

John laughed, standing out in front of the changing rooms to wait on the attractive male.

After a few minutes, Jaren slowly opened the door. "Okay so im very self consious as you know so can you come in here?" John knew this well adn was happy to give him the kind of privacy he needed to feel comfortable.

He stepped in, closing it behind him and locked it. When he turned he felt his heart stop and breath be taken away.

There stood Jaren in all his glory in this cute ass crop top that slid over the shoulder a bit, these short shorts that fit him nicely and black thigh high stockings. He had a little chub on his belly but that onky made him ten times cuter.

"So uh, how do i- J-John!"

John pulled the shy boy close into a hug. This man was way too attractive for his own good.

Jaren hugged John back. He didnt know what his problem was, and why he was so moody and clingy all of a sudden.

"Hey John? Is everything okay?"

John huffed. "Youre way too attractive for your own good. I wanna protect that from all the bad people out here."

"But, we're just friends? Are we?" "I dont know. I dont know how I feel about you. I want to protect you I know that though. And by the way, you look hot as fuck in that."

Jaren whined and struggled to get out of Johns grip, a bright blush on his face as he tried to cover his belly.

"Dont say shit like that!" John moved the mans arms away, a light blush on his face as he looked over Jaren once more. "But its true!" "Just get out so i can change!" Jaren pushed the man out of the space, locking the door and standing against the door.

He took a breath, letting all that had happened sink in. Was he really that attractive? He lookrd in the mirror, poking at his belly. He didnt think John would find it attractive either, but hey you learn new things every day.

John wanted to protect him was very new, but to be honest, hed gladly have John do that.

-----------------
im so shit :')
i feel bad
im sorry
shit fucking ending too
ill try to get the next one out soon so bare with me
i do hope you enjoyed and thank you for the suggestion
if you havent read my message board then please know i wont be doing suggestions until i cam get every suggestion amd part 2s up and out
i will say when suggestions are coming back tho

love you babes, thanks for joining