The Corpse Bride

YyYyYeEeEeEsSsSsS
im so fucking happy plz enjoy this babes
i dont think there will be any povs at besides 3rd person
we'll see though
i am only using the script they have not listening to the movie along with it so bear with me if my memory starts fuckin up
-----------------
( singing part- mrs kryoz - bold mr kryoz - italics both- bold underlined mrs fitz - bold italics mr fitz italics underlined both and all together - bold italics underlined) (this is when you know im limited as fuck)
-----------------
John sat by his window, feather in hand as he finished drawing the little butterfly he had in his room. Closing his booklet, he stood and opened the window.

Leaning down to the small creature, he removed the glass he had placed over the small being.The buttler fly flew around him, which caused him to smile before it flew out of his room. John looked towards the town crier as he shouted out the plans for this evening. His name was Lui Calibre.

"Here ye here ye! Ten minutes to go till Kyroz wedding rehearsal!" Way to remind him of this evening.

The carriage that was going to take him to the church came by, its driver coughing his way here. He watched as his parent walked out.

"Its a beautiful day!" "Its a rather nice day" "A day for a glorious wedding!"

"A rehearsal my dear to be perfectly clear" "A rehearsal for a glorious wedding!"

"Assuming nothing happens that we dont really know." "That nothing unexpected interferes with the show" "And thats why everything every last little thing every single tiny microscopic little thing must go"

"According to plan." "Our son will be married." "According to plan." "Our family carried." "Elevated to the heights of society." "To the costume balls." "In the hallowed halls." "Rubbing elbows with the finest." "Having crumpets with her Highness."

"We'll be there, we'll be seen having tea with the Queen  we'll forget everything."

"That we've ever, ever been!"

Mrs. Kryoz moved to step into the carriage, and the carriage moved with her. The horse that was attached to it whined out.

"Its my dress is caught!" "Beg your pardon ma'am." "Come on dear!" "Its not me! Its my dress!" They began to push her into the car, unfortunately the car rocking along with them. "Where is Johnathan? We might be late!"

Mr. And Mrs. Fitz watched as the carriage rocked.

"Fish merchants." Mrs. Fitz replied. "Its a terrible day." "Now dont be that way." "Its a terrible day for a wedding." "Its a sad, sad state of affairs we're in." "That has led to this ominous wedding."

"How could our family have come to this?" "To marry off our son to the nouveau riche." "They're so common." "So coarse." "Oh it couldnt be worse!" "Couldnt be worse? Im afraid I disagree. They could be land-rich bankrupt aristocracy without a penny to their name, just like you, and me." "Oh dear."

"And thats why everything, every last little thing. Every single tiny microscopic little thing must go"

"According to plan." "Our son will wed." "According to plan." "Our family led." "From the depths of deepest poverty."

"To the noble realm." "Of our ancestry." "And who wouldve guessed inna million years that our son with a face, of an otter in disgrace, would provide out tickets to a rightfull place."