Jealousy

someone on my insta suggested that i do somethin like this

thank u to them cause why tf did i not do something like this earlier

-----------------

john

"John come on! Its about to start!" Jaren grabbed my hand, pulling me inside the movie theater. I couldnt help but laugh at his excitement, it was cute to say the least.

"Slow down babe, we'll get there dont worry. Besidesn its just commercials and shit." "But sometimes the commercials are sometimes the best part?" "Who the fuck are you?" "Uh, your boyfriend?" I smiled and pulled him close to me. "Good." I kissed his cheek which erupted a giggle from him.

"C'mon John! We're in public!" "Am I fucking you?" His face flushed a deep red as he shook his head. "So im not doing much harm. Now come on, you dont wanna miss those commercials do you?" Jaren laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the designated room.

I turned around, feeling eyes on us. I saw a guy staring at Jaren. Our eyes met and he looked away. I held onto his hand tighter, letting him drag us into the room and sit at the top.

at least 30 minutes into the movie

"Hey there." I heard someone whisper. "Enjoying the movie?" "Yeah, I am. Are you?" I heard Jaren whisper. I turned my head a bit to see the same guy staring at us talking to him. The guy didnt pay attention to me as he continued talking to Jaren.

"Excuse me, some people are trying to watch a movie here!" Some one behind us whispered out. The guy grumbled to himself, sending a wink to Jay as his eyes focused onto the movie. I huffed, rolling my eyes as i scooted as close as i could towards my boyfriend. The burning feeling in my chest didnt leave as I noticed the guy scooting closer to Jay.

The movie ended although i didnt pay any attention towards it. I was quick to stand, grabbing a hold of Jarens hand and rushing us out out the room. We were stopped, as Jarens other hand was grabbed by the guy.

"Excuse me, what the fuck do you think youre doing?" He ignored me though. "Hey cutie, lets ditch your friend over here and head back to my place. I can show you a good time, better than anyone else could." He focused his gaze on mine with a smirk.

"J-John dont do anything stupid." Jaren pulled his hand out of the mans grip, moving closer to me as I wapped an arm around his waist. "Sorry, but Im not interested. My boyfriend is better at anything than you could ever give to me." I brought one of my hands towards Jarens face as I brought him into a lustful kiss. I let my other hand drift down and grab his ass.

"Mine." I growled out as I pulled away.
I watched as the guy backed off, a scowl on his face. I walked Jay and I outside, keeping a protective arm around him. "John, I have a question."

"Hm?" I let him go once we got to the carn unlocking it and sliding in to the drivers seat. He slid into the passanger and turned to me with a smile on his face. "Did you get jealous?" I turned away after i started the car, feeling my face flush in embarrassment.

"Dont worry John," He giggled and leaned over, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Dont worry babe, its cute. Now come on, Im tired and i wanna cuddle in your arms." "Same here babe."

-----------------

oof thats rlly bad and its shkrt but i hope you enjoy

please suggest i need ideas

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time