Chapter 10 Bad Kept Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Don't talk about Sam like that!" I said, angrily just like Alex was. I hated it when people talked badly about Sam. She wasn't a bad person.

"Why not!" Alex almost screamed. "She deserves it. She's a jealous, selfish rat." He crossed his arms over his chest angrily.

"I have to agree with Alex. She wanted you to be ugly because otherwise she would lose her fame, she told you only pretty people can make it, otherwise you would be the one on stage right now and not her. And I bet there are so many more things that happened." he said.

"Please can we drop this subject?" when I didn't feel comfortable about anything anymore, I just asked them to drop the subject. they usually would, but Alex and Niall are quite stubborn.

"She doesn't defend you against Harry. Friends should do that." Alex pointed out.

"But she likes him, she's almost in love with him. If she defends me, she might ruin her changes with him." I said, not getting why they would be so serious about this. They couldn't make me change my mind about Sam.

"Isn't your friend more important then a guy you like?" Niall asked desperate.

"But she knows I don't mind her not defending me. So why should I tell her she should. Maybe they are meant to be and I'll ruin that for them." why couldn't they understand these simple things.

Alex groaned. "Why can't you see that she doesn't care about you that much." he ran a hand through his hair.

"She does care. She just doesn't show it every minute. Can we please drop the subject?" I asked. Both boys sighed, but they agreed.

We talked about the tour. They wanted to know who knew about the secret. Which we now called The Double Trick. Alex came up with the name.

They asked about the songs, who wrote them and how I would record them. They asked about me not wanting to perform in front of people. They even promised to help me with that.

"The show's about to start. I have to go to Flora. Sam's stylist ." I said. Getting up from Niall's couch. I walked towards the door.

"Wait." Niall said. "Can we like, see you preform and not Sam?" He asked me. I thought about it. It could be possible, if we closed the curtain that was in front of the box.

They could stand behind that and no one would notice them. Or so I hope. "Alright." I agreed. "But you can't make too much noise, and you have to be there half an hour before the concert. I think half an hour is a good time, or you want to be there later. That's fine. Just before the concert." I looked down

"that's settled. We'll watch you, and you'll preform for us."

"What?" I asked laughing nervously. "I'll just sing. Not preform. There's a difference." I said, Niall seemed to be serious. But he couldn't, I can't preform. That's Sam's job.

"No, you have to preform. That's better, then you can preform one day, then your fans will see you, see the person they should love."

"It are our fans." I corrected him. This whole thing couldn't be possible without Sam. If she wasn't here, we wouldn't have fans. Those fans love her, she knows what the fans want.

"What ever. I see them as your fans." Niall said, Alex agreeing with a nod. Why couldn't they be at my side? why didn't they like Sam, why couldn't they see she is a good person.

"I really need to go guys, see you later." I left, and just as I was about to shut the door I told them. "And it are our fans."

I waked into Flora's room, leaving the hotel and taking the bus to the venue. Flora wasn't there, her stuff was. I decided to call.