chapter 11

Rebekah and Klaus now arrived at the boarding house now barged in Rebekah now had her hands in the Salvatore's chest cluching their hearts as Klaus now swished over to bonnie pinned her against the wall just as Jeremy walked in. "Why did you come into my house doing your witch powers on us including your boyfriend's sister might I add is a vampire now -" Klaus now looked over his shoulder to see a pissed off Jeremy. "Answer him -" Jeremy now told Bonnie threw gritted teeth. "Because Elijah doesn't deserve Elena - she deserves Stefan - he always treated her like a queen -" bonnie now said and Stefan smirked. " So pushing my sister is him treating her like a god damn queen - yes Elijah compelled Stefan to break up with her - but not to push her Bonnie -" Jeremy now spoke. "It is true - Elijah is not like that - he would never want a woman hurt -" Klaus now said as he tighter his hands around Bonnie's throat.
"Elena had her daughter - in her arms - what if my niece was seriously hurt? Do you think you be here?" Klaus now asks bonnie gave a nod. "Like hell you would Elena would have killed you -" Rebekah now spat. "Stay away from my family Bennett -" Klaus now said and let Bonnie go. " We are over Bonnie - Klaus Rebekah - take me to see Elena and Miranda please -" Jeremy now said Klaus gave a nod held Jeremy's arm and swished off with Rebekah behind them.

Elijah now sat down beside Elena. "So - why didn't you tell me you were pregnant with Miranda?" Elijah now asks. "I wanted to - I really did - but your parents wouldn't let me - it would cause too much trouble with Marcel - even though Marcel rang Klaus to let him know where I was -" Elena now explained. "They were right - my parents - I mean - if Marcel knew I'm the father of Miranda - he would have kidnapped you - and hurt you - to get back at us -" Elijah now explained. "What? Why?" Elena now asks. "Cause Elena - I treated Marcel badly - I choose my family over him - when the time came to it - Marcel will always be the love of my life - but I have to move on with my life -" Rebekah now answered.
Elena now looked over to Klaus Rebekah and Jeremy. Elena swished over to Jeremy and gave him a hug. "Elena I'm so glad to have you back -" Jeremy now said. "I'm glad to be back -" Elena now let go of Jeremy and went back to Elijah. "Miranda is sleeping -" Elijah now said. "Be quite going in to see her -" Elena now said. Jeremy gave a nod.
Elena and Elijah went back to talking.

"So what now Elijah?" Elena now wanted to know where she stands with him

"So what now Elijah?" Elena now wanted to know where she stands with him. " Now you - Miranda - and I will be a family - if that's what you want -" Elijah now said. "That's what I want - I want us to be a family - I want us to be together -" Elena now said. Elijah now kissed Elena.
Elsewhere in mystic falls
Haley was seething that she lost Elijah to that doppleganger. She now was coming up with a plan. A plan to take Elena out of the picture once and for all. But she was now going to need some help. But who? She got it.

Hey - I need a favour - no we are not still together - he went back to that doppleganger bitch - hence why I need that favour - I need your help to get rid of that doppleganger bitch - thank you - yes I will definitely owe you one -

Haley then hung up with an evil smirk playing on her lips....

At the boarding house.
Caroline now came in. "Where is Jeremy?" Caroline now asks. " He at the originals house -" Stefan now spoke. "What? Why?" Caroline now confused. " Because Elena is back with her daughter - and get this she is now a vampire -" Damon now walked away. "Okay - but how did Jeremy find out? We always said that we would stop Jeremy from finding out if Elena ever came back -" Caroline now folded her arms. " I went to the originals house and used my power on all of them including Elena - who had her daughter in her arms - Klaus and Rebekah came here looking for answers - and Jeremy walked in - Jeremy and I are now over -" Bonnie now sat down. "Hmph - so that didn't go to plan - but we might have some help - from New Orleans -" Caroline now said.

At the mikaelsons house.