chapter 10

Haley looked at Elijah in disbelief "you don't mean that Elijah - she left you - Elena left you - she broke your heart into tiny pieces - and I put them back together - you love me - I know you do -" Haley now spoke "Haley - I don't love you - I love Elena - now please don't make this difficult - it doesn't have to be -" Elijah now said Haley now got up walked seductively over to Elijah put her hand on Elijah's cheek

Elijah now took Haley's hand off of him "don't you dare touch me again. - we are over Haley - Deal with it. -" Elijah now paid for their breakfast and swished off back to the house waiting on the arrival of his Elena.

Elena now walking into the mikaelsons house with Miranda saw Elijah staring out of the kitchen window. Elena now took a breath as she saw him. Even though it was the back of him. "Remember he is with Haley -" Elena now scolded herself just then Elijah turned around Elena now felt butterflies in her stomach.

 "Remember he is with Haley -" Elena now scolded herself just then Elijah turned around Elena now felt butterflies in her stomach

"I've broken up with Haley this morning -" Elijah now walked over to Elena and Miranda. " I want us - to be a family - I want us to be together - I love you Elena - and I've always have -" Elijah now said. Elena now stood there. She didn't know what to say. " I told you so -" Klaus now spoke with a smirk playing on his lips. Elena now rolled her eyes at Klaus. "Yes you did Klaus -" Elena now spoke. " I love you too Elijah - but I have to be honest with you -" Elena now looked at Klaus. And Klaus now hung his head in shame. "Klaus and I kissed - we were arguing - I went to slap him - and he caught my hand - and we'll - hmph - we kissed - that what I was crying over last night -" Elena now looked down. "Elena - it's okay - we all have those - and well - hmph - we not together at the moment - Elena my sweet Elena - It would be my greatest honour - if you be my girlfriend -" Elijah now neared Elena. Elena's breath got caught. The more Elijah neared the more Elena's breath caught up more. Elijah lightly pressed his lips against Elena's. Elena now kissed Elijah back. Until Miranda began to cry.

Elena now went off to feed Miranda leaving Rebekah Klaus and Elijah in the kitchen Klaus was still looking down feeling a shamed for kissing Elena

Elena now went off to feed Miranda leaving Rebekah Klaus and Elijah in the kitchen Klaus was still looking down feeling a shamed for kissing Elena. Elijah noticed. "Niklaus - it's okay - I get it - it was the heat of the moment - don't worry - I do not hate you for it - I was with Haley up until this morning -" Elijah now said Klaus looked up at Elijah and gave him a hug. The next thing you know is that all the vampires including Elena who was feeding Miranda feel to floor as bonnie was there. "Bonnie - stop - Elena - is - feeding - the - baby -" Rebekah stuttered out. Bonnie stopped. "Elena - miscarried -" bonnie now said. Elena swished out handing Miranda to Elijah.
Then she swished over to bonnie pinning her against the wall. "I fell pregnant again - and I know you know - as Jeremy told me he told you and Caroline - you could have hurt my daughter - you stupid witch -" Elena now spoke. "Elena - I am sorry -" Bonnie barley now spoke. "Sorry doesn't cut it - don't ever come near me again - do you hear me witch -" Elena now spat. Elena let bonnie go and bonnie nodded and left. Elena went over to Elijah and Miranda. "Is Miranda okay?" Elena now asks. " She is fine - she is strong like her mother -" Elijah now kissed Elena's lips. "Why did she do that?" Elena now asks after calming down. " Don't know - but I intend to find out Elena -" Klaus now said. And swished off with Rebekah hot on his heels. "Let's put her to bed - and we can talk -" Elijah now said. "She needs a bath -" Elena now said. "I will do it - you relax - and have some blood -" Elijah now spoke as he handed her some blood from the fridge. "Thank you -" Elena now smiled up at him.
When Elijah came down after putting Miranda to bed he saw Elena sitting down. Waiting patiently for him.

 Waiting patiently for him