"A New Mission! Meeting Someone New"

It's been weeks that Infinite snap the finger and dies, our heroes were in the royal council room right now. They are preparing to have a meeting to fix this issue right now, Crash, Nion, Dark, Future Flame, Lucina, and Flame the Hedgehog is going be involved in this along with the Magical High Commission, Star, Moon, River, and Marco.

This became a serious problem now because Infinite disables all dimension from being entered in thanks to the snap, they need to solve this or else it'll become a mess to the entire Multiverse. The red hedgehog looks down a bit of defeat, Star sees him in a defeat sign.

Nion: "So what now...? We lost three of our friends."

Crash: "We need to think of a plan to get back those Infinity Stones back and undo everything."

Marco: "Undo everything?"

P.Dark: "He meant by bringing back the people who turned into dust."

Marco: "Ah, gotcha."

Hekapoo: "Okay everyone! We need to solve this!"

Future Flame: "What seems the problem?"

Moon: "According to reports from this kingdom, roughly 20 to 40 Mewman was turned to dust during the snap."

Everyone was shocked to hear that.

Crash: "This isn't good... what about other reports in another kingdom?"

Moon: "I haven't check or get mailed from the other kingdom."

Lucina: "You have any idea to get those stones back?"

Star: "The only person that makes up plans is Flame!"

As Star pointed at Flame, who is still looking down. They all looked at the red heroic hedgehog.

Crash: "Man up Flame, this is serious. God of Infinity might be on his way to get all the stones, which might cause more damage to more than one Multiverse!"

Star: "Please Flame... we need you, I need you."

Flame, who is still looking down feel lost for words. His friends were gone from the snap. It's been weeks, but it was actually 3 weeks since the event even happened. He remembers the time he had fun with the victory, he needs to man up and start becoming like a leader, something that Star would be proud.

Flame: "You're right. You all need me. It's time for me to act more of my age instead of a child, it's worth noting that we do this, as a team. We know there are six infinity stones across the entire Multiverses, so what we do is separate in teams in a different universe."

Star: *smile* "Now that's the Flame I know and love."

Flame: "Crash and Professor Dark will go get the Time Stone. Nion, Future Flame, and Lucina will go get the Reality Stone, I, will get the Soul Stone."

Crash: "Hmph, sounds like a good plan. Good thinking."

Nion: "But what universe will we each go to get the stones?"

Flame starts thinking of that, he never gets the chance to know where the stones could be.

P.Dark: "I have located and made a chart where the stones could be."

Dark pulls out a big chart that shows pretty much every stone in a different universe, they can see what stones are in.

P.Dark: "As you can see, the stones go in a specific location that is simple to know. For the Power Stone, it's on Earth under the deep ocean. The Space Stone is on Mars, the Reality Stone is on the RWBY universe, the Soul Stone is on the Big Last Temple, the Time Stone is on Earth as well, and the Mind Stone is on a very deep unknown world known as Kai World."