33

Xiumin took a step forward leaving him a foot away from us.

He grabbed on to my shoulder and pulled me towards him and away from Jeonghan's grasp

Jeonghan took a step towards us but I shook my head, Jeonghan was a human and Xiumin was a vampire, a bloodsucking, immortal creature.
"Jeonghan please leave... we'll talk later." I said as I pulled Xiumin's hand away.
He looked at me and Xiumin before nodding and walking away.

I stood in front of Xiumin, "You leave too."
"Why should I if someone in my family lives here?" he said staring down at me.
"I'll leave than," I said as I walked away.
"Why are you like this towards us?!" he yelled
I ignored him and continued walking.

I walked outside and walked past my house and went straight to the school.
I walked into the office and found the secretary, "How may I help you?" she asked as she put a bunch of paperwork down.
"I would like to... quit school." I said with a serious tone.

"Sweetie are you sure? You won't get any well paying jobs, the same knowledge as the rest, or be able to come back and it hasn't even been a quarter since school started." she said as she looked through her drawers.

I nodded, "I'm sure."
"I'll give you the paperwork, you have one week  to think about it, if you change your mind then don't turn it in." she said smiling
I nodded and took the package in my arm as I exited the office.

I walked straight home, "Should I go in through the door?" I whispered to myself.
I smirked and looked at my window, I began climbing once I made sure no one was watching.

I opened my window and sneaked in, I placed the package on my bed and walked downstairs quietly.
"Babe," a familiar female voice said from the living room.
I peeked and could see Irene and Vernon making out on the couch.

I covered my mouth as I looked away and leaned against the wall.
I ran upstairs not caring about the noise I was making and slammed the door shut.
I already knew they were dating but... why at MY house?!

I heard steps coming up and a knock at my door.
"Y/n?!" yelled Vernon
"Go away!" I yelled as I opened the window.
"Y/n! Let's talk!" yelled Vernon as he tried the doorknob.

I climbed out of the window and ran away, I ran at a human pace and arrived at the nearest park.
I sat on a bench and stared at the empty playground and at the night sky.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see... Jungkook.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes and for posting soooo late✌︎✌︎