28

"Y/n, it's okay... stop crying please." Taehyung said as he drew circles in my back with a finger.
"He-He's gone." I said as I wiped my tears away.
"Here." Jimin said as he moved my hand away and wiped my tears with a handkerchief.
"Thanks." I muttered as I stared at my black dress.
"Stop crying." Suga said which surprised me since he was always cold.

I stared at EXO which was across from us, I didn't want to talk to them even if they looked devastated.
One of them killed... Chen... my fake fiancée, one of the vampires I was closest to from EXO.
Rose was being comforted by BLACKPINK since she lost her half-brother.

I looked around at the graveyard the aroma of the woods surrounding it was strong.
"Let's go." Jungkook said as he helped me up from the floor.
I took one more glimpse at EXO and bowed before leaving with BTS.

I knew SEVENTEEN was at my house and I didn't feel like talking, they couldn't come to the funeral since it was only us vampires.
Someone had chopped Chen's head off and it wasn't a pretty sight.
I started crying again remembering the sight of his body.

I was sitting in between Taehyung and Jungkook on the van.
Taehyung pulled my head towards him gently so that I was leaning on his shoulder, while he drew stuff with his finger on my arm.
Jungkook put his hand over mine and gave it a squeeze.
I fell asleep soon after.

I was dreaming about Chen with his sleepy smile... he was sleeping now and for the rest of times.

 he was sleeping now and for the rest of times

"Y/n.... I'm tired." he said weakly.
I could feel my eyes getting teary.
"I tried to stay longer but I felt so weakened." he said as he sat on the floor with his sleepy smile not leaving his face.
I could feel the tears streaming down my face, "I know you did.... you can sleep now." I said as I continued crying and staring at him.

He continued smiling, "Saranghae (I love you)"
he said sweetly before fading away.
I smiled before collapsing on the floor with tears, running down my face... he's gone.

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/n?"
I woke up to someone saying my name and shaking me gently.
"It's me... Jungkook."
I stared at him, "What's wrong?"
He wiped my face with his sleeve, "you were crying and mumbling stuff in your sleep."
I touched my face... tears.
I finally realized my surroundings... I was in someone's room, "is this your room?" I asked Jungkook which was staring at me.
He nodded slowly, "go back to sleep." he said as he tucked me back into bed and moved to the floor.

"Are you sleeping on the floor?" I asked confused.
"Yes." He said as he himself comfortable.
"Get your ass on the bed." I said as I sat up.
"I'm fine here... besides I wouldn't let you stretch comfortably." he muttered as he closed his eyes.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed a pillow and threw it at him... making him groan in pain.
"If you don't get on the bed I'll sleep on the floor." I said as I stood up and walked to the opposite side of him.
He stood up and pushed me back on the bed tucking me back in.
He then laid beside me and faced the other direction, "you want to know something."

I faced his back confused, "Sure?"
"You... stole my first kiss." he mumbled.
I froze and remembered... I did?
Was it the time in the closet to hide from Vernon?
"Sorry." I said apologetically.
He turned and faced me, "I'm actually happy you did... now go to sleep." he closed his eyes again.
I slightly smiled... the only smile I had that day.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎