6

"I said, STOP!!" I put my hands out sending a wave of telekinesis sending them all flying backwards.
They all crashed against walls, tables, chairs, the floor or even people.
"Idiots! When I say STOP you STOP!" I said turning my eyes back to their original colors.

They all started to stand up slowly, when all of them were up their eyes were there normal color.
I sighed and went out of the cafeteria.
I found my way to my locker.
I quickly got my stuff out for physical education.
I found my way to the gym and went into the girls changing room.
I changed into my gym clothes-

I went back into the gym and sat on the bleachers waiting for class to start

Suddenly someone sat by me I turned to see who it was....
Jennie.
"Are you ok?" she asked leaning back
"I'm fine." I said looking down
"Don't worry they all realized it was their fault you acted like that." she said patting by back
I nodded smiling

The rest of BlackPink came into the gym already dressed out.
They sat with us and we talked for a while until Rose asked me something.
"How does it feel to be the only one that can have children?" she asked looking down

I smiled a little, "it feels terrible, it feels like everything depends on you and everyone is watching your every move."
They smiled at me and ruffled my hair
I smiled back

Then the teacher finally came out and the class finally started.
"I see we have a new student, welcome to Supernatural School or Super School in the humans point of view. I won't make you introduce yourself so you can just begin class like normal today." She smiled
I nodded
"Ok class today we have free gym so go do whatever the fuck you teenagers do." she smiled at the class, "but make out don't do that in school or during this class period at least."
Everyone laughed, I like this teacher already

I was talking to BlackPink until I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned to see all of BTS and EXO
I sighed
They all suddenly bowed, "We are so sorry." they all said at the same time
"It's ok as long as you all don't do that again or at least in front of me." I said smiling

After that they all left smiling I continued talking to BlackPink until it was time to change again.
I could feel stares as I walked to the changing room but I ignored them.
I changed back to my original clothes and the bell rang finally this was the last class for today.

I ran to my locker happily I opened my locker and got out my backpack stuffing it. I closed my locker and ran out of the school. I was stopped before I could even go halfway down the school yard.
"Now what?" I said without looking at the person.
"S-sorry" I heard a familiar voice say

I turned and saw...

A/n- sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎