26

A/n- I know it's an iKON song and it has nothing to do with this FF, so you could just not play it if you don't want to hear it... but who doesn't like iKON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"You have what in your system?!" a deep voice said.
"SKULLTRESS." said Jimin as he joined into the hug.
Tae came into view followed by Jhope, Suga, Namjoon and Jin.
"What, how?!" Jhope said with a shocked face as Namjoon shook him.

"What was that for?!" Jhope said with wide eyes as he stared at Namjoon

"Sorry," Rm said as he stared at the floor guiltily.
I started laughing which caught everyone by surprise, including me.
They joined in and started laughing, I wiped my tears away and smiled at them.
"I'll be fine." even tho I said that I knew I wouldn't be fine.

Time Skip
After I left BTS's house I went straight to EXO's.
I knocked on the door and they answered almost immediately.
"Y/n?!" Chanyeol said surprised as he moved aside to let me in.
I bowed slightly before going in, "Sorry about last time at school..." I said remembering the time I threw them all.
"It's fine it was our fault." he said as he closed the door.

"What brings you here today." he said smiling.
"What can't I come visit my friends." I said smiling back.
"You can come anytime... but were you crying?" he said staring at my face.
I avoided the topic, "where are the rest?"
"They're in the kitchen eating, stop avoiding the topic. Why were you crying, it was BTS's fault. You smell like them, I can smell you from a mile away." he said as his eyes turned red.

"Why does it stink like that?" a sleepy Sehun said as he entered the room followed by the rest of EXO.
"Y/n?!" they all yelled at the same time.
"I'm sorry about last time." I said bowing apologetically.
"It's fine... but why does it stink like that and why does it look like you cried." Xiumin said staring at me.

"I'm fine." I muttered.
"No you're not, you look weak... did they do anything?!" a mad Chen said.
I shook my head, "they didn't do anything... all they did was help me."
"You wouldn't be crying if they helped you." Kai said as his eyes turned red.
"Let's go beat their asses up." said Baekhyun as his eyes turned red.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said trying to block their way but they went around me, "wait!"
The world started to get blurry and started to move fast around me... I needed blood, I watched as their figures left.
I took a couple steps towards the kitchen before everything turned black.

A/n- sorry for making it so short and for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎