29

It's been a week since Chen died... I still haven't talked to any members from EXO and have been trying to avoid them as much as I can.
I bump into one of them once in a while and it turns out really awkward.
They've all tried talking to me but I still don't want to listen to any of them.

"Y/n!" Jimin yelled throwing a piece of popcorn at me, "What are you thinking about?"
I looked at him, "Nothing..."
"Are you sure? You look kind of out of it right now..." Taehyung said from beside me.
I nodded, "I'm fine" I said as I stared at the T.V screen in front of me.
Suga ruffled my hair, "Cheer up."

I've been staying at BTS's since Chen died and they've been my support.
I haven't headed home and the only time I see anyone from Seventeen is at school.

"Y/n, are you hungry?!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.
"What kind of question is that?! I'm always hungry!" I yelled as I got off the couch.
"Well looks like she's just fine now." Suga said as he smiled slightly.
I glared at him on my way and crashed into Rm making us both fall.

"Sorry." I said as I stood up and gave my helping hand to him.
He took it and I pulled him up, "Thanks." he said as he stared at me while holding my hand.
I smiled before slipping my hand out of his and walking to the kitchen.

"Jin! What did you prepare?!" I yelled startling him.
"Yah! Don't scare me like that!" he yelled wide eyed as he put a hand over his heart dramatically.
I started laughing, "I didn't even try." I said in between tears of joy.
"No food for you." he said as he turned his attention back to the oven.

I pouted, "Sorry... may I have food now?"
He looked at me and smiled before nodding, "Eat up," he handed me a plate full of blood covered spaghetti.
I smiled, "Thank you!"
I immediately sat in a seat at the counter and began eating while he watched smiling.

My phone started ringing and I ignored it, my food was more important.
It started ringing again, then it stopped for a while and started again.
"Aren't you going to pick up?" Jhope asked ruffling my hair slightly as he went towards the fridge.

I shook my head, "I'm... eating." I said in between bites.
"Your food won't go anywhere, pickup." Jin said as he went towards the sink.
I rolled my eyes and picked it up without looking at the name.

On the Phone
Y/n~ Hello
???~ Y/n?
Y/n~ Yes... who is this?
???~ Look at the name on your phone screen.

I glanced as the screen.

Y/n~ Vernon?
???~ Yeah
Y/n~ What's wrong?
Vernon~ No YOU tell ME what's wrong!
Y/n~ ...
Vernon~ You haven't been home for a week! Where are you even at?!
Y/n~ I'm somewhere safe don't worry about me.
Vernon~ How am I not supposed to worry?!
Y/n~ It was nice speaking with you but I'm eating right now. Bye!
Vernon~ Y/n?! Wai-...

I Ended the Call

I began eating again while the guys stared at me.
"What?" I said annoyed as I took another bite of my food.
"Nothing." they said at the same time.
I hadn't even noticed when all seven came into the kitchen.
I took another bite and stared at them before smiling.
They were all having fun with each other and doing the dumbest things.

My phone started ringing again, I rolled my eyes.
I should've put it on silent.
"Answer it." Taehyung said as he got out a box of Bloodies.
I rolled my eyes before looking at the phone's screen... Jeonghan.

On the Phone
Y/n~ Hello?
Jeonghan~ Y/n!
Y/n~ Yeah?
Jeonghan~ It's EXO!
Y/n~ What about them?
Jeonghan~ They came to Seventeen's house to look for you!
Y/n~ They did what?
Jeonghan~ Since they couldn't find you here they're going to BTS's right now!
Y/n~ ...
Jeonghan~ Where have you been at either ways?
Y/n~ Jeonghan I have to go thanks for telling me."
Jeonghan~ Y/n wha-...

I Ended the Call

I put my food in the sink, "You should change the type of blood you use."
"What was that about?" Jimin asked confused.
I shook my head, "I have to go before..."

The doorbell rang-

"Shit," I muttered as I went towards the door.
I took a deep breath before answering it and...

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎ and for posting late