"This Is The Part Where You Run"

ANNIE'S POV

ANNIE'S POV

I stood in front of the double doors of the school watching the twins walk down towards their father,Hope,and two boys.

"Welcome to the Salvatore school,we're your tour guides." Lizzie told them.

"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie. Sisters."

"Twins."

"Fraternal obvs."

I couldn't stop the smile that appeared as I continued to listen to them.

"Rafael why don't you go ahead with the girls while I talk to Landon." Ric suggested causing the two to walk over to him.

"Morning Hope." They said as they each grabbed one of Rafael's arms.

"Morning girls." She replied.

"More like despair." Lizzie joked as they started to walk.

"Heard that." Hope told her.

"No you didn't." Lizzie said.

"I didn't have to." Hope shot back.

"Everyone behave."

"Girls."

Those were the warnings Ric and I both said at the same time which did make them stop.

"Love you dad and Annie." The twins said as they both turned to look at us as they continued to walk off with Rafael.

I shook my head with the same smile on my face.

Those girls are too much.

"So let's get started."

~

"No one in Mystic Falls knows much about us. We blend in,just enough. Participate. Contribute just enough." Ric explained.

"Keeps people from asking too many questions." I told Landon after I closed the office door behind Hope and myself.

"What is there to know exactly?" He asked.

He looked over at Hope and I,we just gave him a quick shrug before he started to talk again.

"Well,I used to have a speech prepared,carefully un-peeling the layers of mystical history. But it turns out most people have read Harry Potter and are actually cool with me skipping the tee-up."

Hm. So that's how he explains this to all of the newcomers. Definitely thought he'd put a little more effort into it.

"You're a school for magic?" Landon asked.

"We are a school for the supernatural. Which covers a lot of territory." I told him.

"Everyone here has something that makes them special in ways that the outside world wouldn't understand." Ric said.