f r i d a y : lee donghyuck

Start from the beginning

"Apparently yeah."

"Among all of your games, Go is the most popular one and First and Last is the sweetest.

Go has been increasing for these past weeks by 70%. It is currently the most popular in some countries.

Especially in America, Japan and Thailand. A lot of people is even ordering it online." I said what I knew and they both seem taken back.

Hyuck smiled at me before sitting down.

"I'll just take care of it. You can leave now, Hyung." He said then Mark left the office after patting my head.

"You can sit down first. I'll just tell you what to do after this." I nodded then sit down, following his orders.

— donghyuck

I can say that I did blush earlier from what she said, reason why I looked away from her.

I glance at her as she was organizing my schedule. She then noticed me glancing at her time to time, making her confuse.

I just continue doing my working.

I checked on my laptop the chart of Go and she is correct, the sales did increase.

I signed the paper that's making them ask for more 50,000 copies of Go and lean back my chair, stretching.

It's also the first time an employee stopped me from eating.

It was truly rare and it's obvious she cares about this job, seeing her focus and all.

I got a call, catching both of our attentions.

I answered it..

"Hello?"

"Hi.. this is Lyra's manager."

"Ah.. do you need something?"

"Lyra is actually going to do a photoshoot said by CEO Taeyong for your department."

"And..?"

"I wanted to confirm if it's true before telling Lyra."

"It's not true. I'm still busy with what I have now.."

I stand up, walking towards Hwara, smiling at her before grabbing the Ipad form the table.

"Also, I don't need a model. Maybe, CEO Mark does but not me."

"But CEO Lee told me—"

"No's a no. I'm going to talk to him and tell him that I don't want a model."

"That's it, thank you."

I then hang up then I checked my schedule.

"Is this already organized?" I asked then she nodded.

"I have time.. can you please give that to Jungwoo Hyung while I go talk to Hyung?" I asked, referring to the folder Mark gave me.

She nodded, grabbing it then I returned the IPad on the table before going to Taeyong Hyung's office.

I opened the door and was greeted by Hyung working.

"I got the message. You said no." He said, removing his glasses before looking at me.

"Hyung, you know I don't like models representing my games. Heck, I don't even want them." I said then he sighed.

"You have to—"

"No, I won't. That's the least thing I want on my list. It's my games anyway, you can't control it.

My games, my life, my work! If I don't need models then I don't need them. Developers is more useful." I said then the door opened.

"Wow.. you can really never win against Hyuck." Doyoung Hyung said then I rolled my eyes.

I take a last look at Hyung.

"I don't want that Lyra model for my games. I never wanted models in my life." I said, leaving his office.

Yes, I do have something against them a little.

My little cousin is a model but because of their diet, she ended up starving herself to death.

I realized tears falling from my eyes and I wipe them away..

She's like my little sister too..

Someone then hugged me from behind and I look back, surprised to see Hwara.

"Your cousin.. she's Lee Donghwa.." She said then my eyes widened.

"How did you—"

"When you're busy, I would take care of her. We're also close.. she's also like my little sister.." I can also feel her crying.

I turned around, hugging her as I kissed her forehead.

"Let's just eat.. to make this pain go away.." I said then she chuckled. I wipe her tears away, kissing her cheeks.

"Ramyun?"

"Cheesy ramyun." ^^

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔