Dangerous Imagination

I'm alive
So I have some prob
I usually write my story plot on a notebook so I won't forget about what I wanna wrote.
The bad news is I lost it
And I think I forgot some details about this story...

Sorry
I know y'all can just hate me
-----------------------------

"he's jealous of Kyo~"

"damn you brain" I cursed. I felt like I want to slam my head to the wall. But no, of course not. I can't do it in the middle of a bookstore like this. That would just be embarrassing.

I hate how remembering that akita woman made me furious.
I hate how Len just causally strolling with that woman.
I hate how she's so pretty.
I hate that I'm ugly.
I hate that I'm a total nerd.
I hate Len.
I hate how I think about these things too much.
And since when did I even think about things like these too much?

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... " I smack my head using a book while squinting down hiding my face. "idiot. Such an idiot. He's an idiot. Stupid teacher, all he do is nagging on class, giving those silly detentions that doesn't even do anything to us, he never smile in class and that's why everyone just hate him!" after taking a deep breath I stood up. Eyes scanning trough the book shelves with both hands ready to take it before anyone else can. I'll just take what I think it's good, pay, buy some coffee, and go straight home... Or just go to the arcade.... Anythings good as long as I can make myself distracted from that guy

My eyes spotted on the novels Luka recommend me read. She said its good, the review overall is good but..

"...huh... Romance..."

High school teen fiction is just.... Meh.. sometimes you just can predict the plot easily.

Someone then stood besides me taking a romance book from the shelf. I look at her and Miku just grin like she usually do.

"you really need to read some romance book (y/n)~ maybe it'll be useful. Especially the student X teacher one fufu~ you know the one that they do some naughty things after school and stuff" she wiggled her eyebrows towards me.

I step back and look away from her. That's just the worst idea in the world. What if those scene stuck in my head?

She waited until the other students went home until she was the only one left inside the class. Well actually she's not the only left inside the class.

The male teacher was still organizing paper at his desk. His eyes not even leaving the stack of paper in front of him. And so the girl quietly step to the door and lock it as quiet as possible.
But unfortunately it still made a small sound, and the blonde haired teacher glanced at her.

For a few seconds their eyes met. The girl slowly walk up to her teacher, a smirk curved on her lips. She reach out her hand towards him touching his broad shoulder she always admired. Then he pulled her aggressively making the girl fall towards him so he could catch and make her sit in his lap.

Her hands trail up to his face touching his skin and played with the loose strands of his blonde locks, slowly leaning closer to him. His eyes was clouded with lust-

OH MY FUCKING GOD
NO
that's not going to happen. No no no no!!! That's wrong, it's so freaking lewd, I hate you brain.

Dear naughty imaginations.
BEGONE

"what're you thinking hmmm~" Miku look at me with the 'Lenny' face.

I look away covering me face with a book "i-it's nothing! L-let's just p-pay Miku, c'mon!" I pulled her hand and brought us to the cashier.

"What did you think earlier hmm~?"

"Meeks I'm trying to pay for the books here!"

Miku pout giving me the sulking face "you're so mean!! But seriously what happened? Your face was red as Meiko's nail"

If only she knows....
-

I made it to the front of my house. It was almost dark, the sky was already covered on the orange colour and I can see my mum already turn on the lamp on the house including my room.

I can't wait to go to my room. I'll take a bath, warming some lasagna from the fridge, and bring it to my room. Then I'll lock the door and throw myself to The bed and start my anime marathon at usual.
Just perfect 👌👌👌👌

"Mum! I'm home!"

Mum came out from the living room welcoming me as always. I noticed her clothes was fancy and she's wearing make up and jewelry. Is she's going to another party or something?

"welcome home sweetie! Now take a bath and change your clothes to the dress I prepared on your room. I'll put on some necklace and a little make up to you later ok"

I blink my eyes out of confused. "where are we going? And why do I need to come to?"

Mum just smiled to me and ruffle my hair. Dad answered my question from the living room.

"we're visiting the Kagamine to have dinner with them and this time you'll come too."

Mum nodded "besides you never go to their house right? It'll be a good first time!"

(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\
  (y/n)             author

----------------------
Vote and give me your comments mmm

Lots of love ٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥
SQP