Extra Story

First of all...

I'm so sorry for not updating this week. I got busy (aka busy eating and watching YouTube videos until forgot time)

Please don't kill me 🙇🙇🙇
Here's an extra for you guys. I already made this he's ago in case something like this could happen haha.... AND this story takes when you guys are already married.

-

My wife is an otaku

#1
A faint snore was heard from a bedroom in a bug apartment in the middle of the city. A man with blonde hair sleep soundly in his shared bed with his wife. The clock shows it was pass midnight already, the (h/c) haired woman didn't care and keep looking to the laptop screen. It's the only source of light inside the room while a faint sound of anime fighting scenes was herd from her headphone. Her husband shift on his sleep, slowly opening his eyes to see his lovely wife still watching anime and don't even change her shirt to a night gown.

"(y/n).. Go to sleep" he said but there's no respond from his wife. One of his hand slowly touch her hand taking the woman's attention.

"just one more episode.. " she said and focus back on her laptop.

Her husband sighs knowing if he didn't do something she'll stay up until morning came. He sat up straightly making his wife gaze at his shirtless tan body. A faint blush appeared on her cheek as she try to ignore him and look back at the anime she watched earlier. Keyword, try.

She didn't realize when a hand snaked around her waist as another hand forcefully closed the laptop and took it away from her. She struggle to get our from his grip only earning her husband pulled her closer to his embrace.

"stop struggling"

"give me back my laptop"

"you're staying with me tonight Ms. Kagamine"

"but I need to watch the new episode!"

"can't a husband have some of his wife attention?" this time, Len look at his wife with a serious look. (y/n( sighs and hug him bag.

"fine, if you insist"

"good,  now sleep love" Len was almost closed his eyes when his wife pinch his arm.

"I almost forgot!  I have something to tell you since a week ago"

"a week ago?"

"yeah, it's pretty important but you know me.  Always forgot even important things"

"including our anniversary-"

"don't recall me that" (y/n) put her hand on his mouth. She smirk while giving him a peck on his cheek. "I'm pregnant"

-

So short? 
Why do you expect? I got some writers block here.

Okay.. So..

Have some steampianist-
Cause Oliver is a precious child