Not The Best Summer Festival Actually

Walking on the beach coast with my three friends, I can't stop kicking the sand and purposely didn't wear sandals and carry it on my hand. The wind blows as the waves hit our feet. Miku keep walking while looking at the clear water and Meiko pushes her to the water earning they have a chasing game around the coast. Luka and I walk slowly just enjoying the surrounding. Looking over at my pink haired friend, I notice how she look at me worriedly since this morning.

"what's wrong? "

"I was just... Scared.." I give her a confused look. "nervermind.. " she shrugs making me more curious.

"c'mon~ just tell me!! "

Luka look away to the front of us looking at Mei and Miku that's still chasing around. "do you notices how he stared at you? "

"who? " I asked.

"you're so oblivious" Luka chuckled "you know.. Mr. Kagamine.. "

Stared at me? I hold my blush and look away towards the ocean hiding my face "what do you mean? "

"I notices he was staring at you in a weird way lately.. You know.. How someone look at the opposite sex of them.. "

"WHAT?! " My blush harden and I look at Luka.

Luka look back at me "yeah.. And also I saw him.." she pauses for a moment and shake her head "nevermind.. That was probably my dream. Just be careful around him" her face was serious than ever. Even more than when she was focus studying for test. I nodded and look down to my feet. Mr. Kagamine always staring at me... But more importantly Luka is getting suspicious. But she doesn't seem sure about it. I'll just keep my mouth shut for this.

-

The clock shows it was a quarter to seven. Me and my three friends was getting ready for going to the summer festival. I was looking for my ear buds and even destroy all of my tidy folded clothes. My friends just look at me and shake their head. I exit our room and look in the living room also asking Hiyama-san who was sitting on the couch.

"it's white and have an R and L letter on both and black dotes with a miniso logo attached on the cable"

Hiyama-san put his hand on his chin, he shake his head for a no. I sighs and clean up the mess I made on the living room the head to the kitchen. That ear buds must be still in this house! I don't exactly remember where the last time I put the thing, but u must find it! Or half of my world is gone!! You know when you hear some perverted songs and watch Hentai ear buds and headphone is really necessary right?

I already look on the kitchen and didn't found anything except Rin-san eating some bananas and told me to not tell anyone. I shrugs about that and look in the backyard. Who knows I drop it from my pocket maybe? I look in the backyard and see Mr. Kagamine sitting on a small bench doing something on his laptop with a white ear buds on his ear with Mikuo by his side also looking at the laptop. They share the ear buds together.

I approach them and stare at the ear buds and see a miniso logo on the ear buds cable. And there's a black dot on the middle.

"Mikuo, Mr. Kagamine? " I called and they look at me quickly close the laptop like they were hiding something.

Mr. Kagamine took of the ear buds and replied "what is it (l/n)-san?"

I point to try ear buds in their hand "is that mine?"

The two male look at the ear buds and their eyes widen. Mikuo quickly unplug the ear buds and hand it over to me.

"sorry, we though it was Rin's. I forgot Rin doesn't have any miniso earbuds" Mr. Kagamine apologized.

"nah, it's fine." I stated "what are you guys watching? Your face is really serious? "

Both share a glance and shake their head "it's nothing" Mikuo exclaimed.

I take my ear buds and walk away still looking at them suspiciously. They were really serious on the laptop, and they shared the ear buds. They cover it as much as possible. I gasp when a realization hit me. THEY WATCH HENTAI TOGETHER!! What else boys do?? My face flushed as u enter the house again earning a confused look from Hiyama-san and Gumi-san. I ran back to my shared room and closed the door. My three friends is who just changing their clothes look at me.

"boys really are pervert!"

-

Probably at seven Am we ride car to the shrine. Me and my friends have separate car from Mikuo's friend. And Mikuo drove us with his car while his friends go in their own before us. We arrived under the hill and walk on some stairs to get on the shrine entrance. I see the usual red gate on shrines on the hill and look behind me. You can see the ocean from up here clearly. The sky was also bright from all the lights tonight. Miku and Meiko has pulled Luka and me to every game stand we could find. Meiko was really excited, she almost won everything she plays.

"Now to the shooting stand! " Mei exclaimed and head to the shooting stand. Luka sighs as she carried Meiko's things. Luka lose a bet from Mei and she supposed to carry her things for tonight. As for Miku she keep buying everything she got interest for including a weird red traditional mask that I personally think it's creepy. While eating an apple candy on my hand I look around the crowded stands just to find something interesting. Since we arrived, I didn't see Mikuo or his friends either. Where did they go? No way they just disappear like that.

"Meeks, where's your brother? " I asked as I two her shoulder.

"dunno" she shrugs and continue staring at a key chain that she think it's cute.

"remember your money" I reminded her earning a nod from my teal haired friend.

As I stand with Miku, Meiko and Luka approach us. Luka's holding two more bags than earlier while Meiko grins, her hand on her hips.

"she literally almost won everything" Luka explained.

I help her carry some bags at the same time, Mei laughs. "of course! I'm awesome!!" Mei look over to Miku that's finally decided what will she buy.

"I heard from some people that there's going to be a show in the shrine main yard. Wanna see?" Mei ask to us.

"it probably already crowded, let's just stay here" Luka suggested.

"but I wanna see!! It look like fun! " Miku cheered clapping her hand on the process. And so, they ask me because I'm the last one to decide.

"Let's just take a peek"

-

Luka was right, the place was crowded. In the stage, there's some shrine maiden performing some dance to scare away spirit. It was amusing to watch to be honest. Me and my friends just stood on the she of the stands by the forest huge trees leaning to them. Miku and Meiko was focused in the stage itself. Luka checking on the things we bought. I literally just buy some foods here, my stomach needs some food. Just finished eating an okonomiyaki and throw it to a trash can near when the shrine maiden finished their show and then the stage was silent for a few minutes and suddenly, almost the entire light of the festival went down.
It was really dark, I didn't even move an inch from where I stood. I probably hear Miku scream and clinging to Meiko near her. But not too long after the light went off, we heard some sounds from speaker and the light went on. Then, a voice spoke on the speaker.

"are you ready? "

Everyone look at the stage including me and my friends, our eyes widen as we saw who was on the stage as the music start followed by the crowds cheered.

What the hell is happening?

--------------------------------

vote and Comment!

SQP