BEACHHHHHHHHH!!!

A/N :
100+ reads just on 2 days?? 〒_〒 I'm crying, tears of joy.

Once again thank you!!

--------------------------------

I can feel my heart beat quicken, my eyes look at the clock hanging on the wall every five seconds. Not just me, but everyone else on this school is waiting for school to be over. Yes, a few more minutes to go. Please. Just a little more..

Suddenly, a hand was smack to the whiteboard and everyone attention turn to our purple haired science teacher and also the coach of the kendo club.

" can you all please just pay attention here! Or I will give you more homework for summer vacation! "

Some grumble can be heard from the class. Mr. Gakupo once again smack his hand to the white board "If I bring my Katana with me all of you is already dead by now. "

"too bad sir, but sharp weapons are not allowed on the school grounds" A classmate of mine name Fukase replied making Mr. Gakupo even more frustrated.

"KRIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

The minute the bell rang, the whole school cheered and I can even hear some screams, mostly from the teal haired girl besides me.

"okay, that's the signal. Go enjoy your summer vacation kids, and don't forget your homeworks" Even before Mr. Gakupo finished most of the kids on class already run away from school.

I smile as I take my belongings to my bag. Miku didn't care anymore and stuffed all of her things into her bag randomly. You can even see her grins from ten miles away, right after I zipped my bag Miku pull my hand as we leave the class. The school corridor was really full even more than usual, everyone was smiling and grinning except for the guys that lives to study y'know.. Luka for example. Anyway, Luka and Meiko approach us. Mei with her smile and Luka just taking off her glasses.

"what's with Miku?" was the first thing Meiko asked.

I look over to the jumping and bouncing girl on my side, her hand can't even stop twirling her teal hair.

"dunno, she's more active today"

"guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys GUUUUUUUUUUUUYYS!!"

"we heard you Meeks" the three of us said together and we laugh together.

"what makes you so happy today besides summer vacation started "

Miku clapped her hand and suddenly pulled the three of us to a really tight hug. "My brother is going to go to the beach in the another town with his old friends, aaaaaand he's offering me to get you guys to come with him and his friends!!" Miku squeal in the end.

"sure" I said. "I'll ask my parents"

"as long as it didn't bother you I'm in" Luka replied.

"free trip!!" Meiko cheered.

-

"sure" mum and dad said together.

I smile and hug them both "Thank you! You guys are the best parents in the whole universe! "

" how long is the trip again ? "

"um... " I quickly took my phone and check my chat with my friends "a week... "

My dad looks like he's been hit by something.

"t-take care of yourself" he stuttered.

Running back to my room, I took out my suitcase and fill it with my clothes. Miku has chatted ten times to remind me to bring swimsuit. Looking my swimsuit for a moment, smiling awkwardly and stuff it inside my suitcase.

"here goes nothing"

-

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

The moment I heard Miku's scream from the frontyard I quickly took my suitcase with other three small bags and run downstairs to see my parents in the living room. Somehow, dad was smiling.

"I'm going!" I said as I out on my shoes and bring my sandals to my bag.

"no sex, no drugs, no party after midnight, you're not allowed to hang out with boys you don't know. If anything happens call me or your mum, or-" Dad was cut by mum. "she know, go sweetie your friends are waiting"

I smile and pull my parents to a tight embrace. After a few minutes in a tight embrace, I pull away, said goodbye to my parents, and take my belongings to the yard. Miku and her brother Mikuo was there waiting for me with Luka and Meiko already waiting in the car.

"is this it? " Mikuo asked as he took my suitcase and put in inside the cabin.

"what do you expect? " I ask back and help him put the suitcase.

"My sister almost bring seven suitcase for only a week." Mikuo eyed Miku who grins at him "thankfully our parents only let her bring two" he cursed at the end.

"typical Miku"

-

After hours of driving and stopping at some public toilet cause Meiko keep peeing, we arrived at a small town near the beach and also near to a huge hill. Mikuo take us to a big wooden house in the woods, he said that the place was own by one of his friends that's also coming sooner or later. Me, Miku, Luka and Meiko sleep on the same room (thankfully it's quite big) on the second floor. While Mikuo said he's going to sleep with one of his friends. And because we're the invited one here, we can't complain why does he and his friends got one room for two while us got a room for four.

As the four of us is putting our things in the room, Mikuo came. "Miku! Did you see my swim trunks? "

Miku smirk and giggled "I already guess you're going to forgot it." Miku pull a teal and black swim trunks from her suit case and throw it on her brother.

"thanks sis, oh! My friends just came! You four, let's go see them!" Mikuo grins and closed the door.

The four of us stand up and go downstairs. Luka crossed her arms and peek from the window to see the other guys.

"Miku, who are they? "

"some of my brother old high school friends. I dunno who they are"

As we stand on the living room, the door open reveals Mikuo bringing his friends suitcases followed by a red haired guy, a green haired woman, a guy with red glasses and-

"Rin, Len! Could you two stop arguing for a moment and help us carry the bags here! " The green haired woman shout to the door. And then, two blondes with blue eyes entered the room glaring at each other carrying their suits.

"Mr. Kagamine?" Luka suddenly said and get the blonde male attention.

Mr. Kagamine look at us one by one and fix his glasses "Kids.. What are you doing here?"

"mister?" Mikuo mumbled and look at his sister. "don't tell me, you guys know each other"

"well, of course we know Mr. Kagamine.. " Luka said and eyed Mr. Kagamine.

"he's our music teacher, ugh I can't believe we're in a trio sigh a teacher. I don't want to study!! " Meiko shout running her hand trough her hair.

Rin-san eyes darted to me and a smirk curved on her lips. She nudge Me. Kagamine and wiggle her eyebrow then walking away giggling. Mr. Kagamine look at me and smile awkwardly.

'I didn't know it's going to be like this'

---------------------------------

Vacation with Len
Hope y'all enjoy
Vote and comment!

SQP