We Actually Went On The Date

Writing this is so fun XD

--------------------------------

"(y/n) (l/n)! Wake up!! This is Saturday and Len is going to pick you up on an hour!!" mum yelled as she pulled my blanket for the fourteen time today.

"thirty more minutes.." I answer and buried my face in the pillow.

"what am I gonna do without you young girl.. " I hear mum sighs. "Get up or all the house chores for a month"

I get up from the bed and run to the bathroom in a lightning speed. There's no way in gonna do chores for a month!!

-

I stare at my wardrobe still confused what should I wear. I never go on a date before, what the heck should I wear. (you guys choose whatever you want. I never go on a date even once on my life XD)

"(y/n)!!! He's here!! " I heard mum called me from downstairs.

I quickly brush my hair and run downstairs to meet my smiling mum. She hold my shoulders and pull me to a tight hug. "my little girl is already grown up~ Now go get him!! "

I sighs and head to the door. I wear my shoes and open the door. I see a black car in the front of the house, there's a boy look like on my age with a grey button up shirt, he's wearing jeans and a long sleeve jacket. A yellow headphone was curled around his neck. His hands were inside his pocket (did I write right? This is using Google Translate XD) the heck this guy is so adorable and attractive.

I stare at the boy from head to toe, his blue eyes stare back at me. "who.. Who are you? " I ask.

"not funny (y/n), it's me" he pointed at himself.

"you're name is me? "

"no, it's Kagamine Len. Did you get amnesia last night? " he ask me back.

I stood there in shock. "WHAAAAAAAAAT? Mr. Kagamine that's you??" he nodded with a bored face.

"b-but you look so young. You look like you're still a student. Y-you... I don't know what to say" I blush as I once again look at his really adorable figure. He really is shorter than grown up man.

"thank you for the compliment. Now, can we go? " he ask and offer me his hand.

I hesitate accept his hand and he pulled me inside his car. I sit on the passenger front seat and he drive. Of course he drive he already have a driver license. The only thing I'm worried about is the police will stop the car because they'll think that Mr. Kagamine is too young to drive.

"I know what are you thinking right now and stop it. I am short and I accept it" he stated.

I look over the window watching the view of the town. It's better than staring at him all the time. But I can't hold the blush on my cheek. He's really attractive. Is this what having a date feels like? All I know, I stole glances at him all the time in our way to the movies, to shy to even say a word.

-

"(y/n), woke up! We're already arrived" I felt his hand shaking my body.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up straight. Me and him open our seatbelt and exit the car. A yawn escaped from my mouth as I cover my mouth with my hand.

"you're sleepy? " he asked.

"yeah, last night I watched a Marvell movie until midnight" I answer. (anyone love Marvell here? )

"you need to stop your habit of staying up late. That's not healthy for teenagers like you" he stated and ruffle my hair.

I look at him in disbelief. Did he just say that? And the way he look at me is different. Not that's bored expression he usually do. That's the look on people when they're going to have fun. He holds my hand and we walk to the movies like that.. Me with my totally red face and him holding my hand.

We enter the movies and I buy the tickets. Fourteen more minutes until the movie is starting and as we waited for the popcorn, I want to take some pictures with the movie poster.

"is this necessary?" he ask holding my phone.

"yes it is! It's No Game No Life : Zero Mr. Kagamine!! " I exclaimed and start to pose around.

He took some pictures and give back my phone to me "and also, just call me Len. We're not on school aren't we? " he flash me a smile making my cheek felt warm.

"r-right, let's go inside L-len.. " I quickly walk to the studio with him following behind me.

-

"that. Was. Awesome!!" I exclaimed as we exit the studio. Mr. Kagamine- I mean Len keep looking around since the middle of the movie. He even stare at the people on the crowds one by one.

"what's wrong? " I ask.

"I though I see someone" he stated. "maybe it's just my imagination"

"who? "

"there she is... She's so annoying" he said and I look at the direction he saw. Oh, it's her.

-----------------------------
Another part done.
Please tell me if there's a grammar mistake and I'll fix it.
Thank you for everyone's help,
Vote and comment please

~Rinny~