When Girls Start Talking About Boys and it continues

"Am I dreaming? You, of all people..... studying before school" Meiko burst laughing in the middle of the school corridor, embarrassing me.

"Mei, that's rude" Luka pinch her arm earning some curses phrases from my brown haired best friend. The tuna lover stared to me, that still staring at a notebook thinking wtf am I even reading right now.

"I don't even know what I'm reading!"

"Okay okay," Meiko holds her laughter, for now "seriously, what's got into you?"

"Maybe (y/n) finally realized studying is important for her future" Luka have a positive look to me with Meiko giving a smug face.

I rub my chin and stared at the ceiling "no, I don't think so." I said "why is Miku so quiet?" I glanced at the teal haired girl besides me.

"I ate too much leek for breakfast....." Miku cried, holding her stomach with a pale face.

"Meeks, didn't we already said stop eating leeks for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner?"

"Maybe...."

"Stupid"

"You're stupider than me, Meiko"

"Prove it"

"You're on!"

And so, the intense fight of Hatsune Miku and Meiko continue with Luka doesn't give a dam about anything and me still slowly killing my brain trying to study. At the same time, a person just came to the school passing the school corridor heading to the teacher's room. His blonde hair tied to his usual neat ponytail, his blue eyes glaring at every student in the corridor. The students itself froze in place scared to do anything until the teacher is gone. His eyes darted to four girls at the side of the corridor chatting together with one of them holding a book to her face, trying so hard to understand the subject. A smile tugged on his lips.

At the same time, I glanced at him that was passing by. He gave me a small smile and walk away back with his stoic cold expression. 

"I think I knew why you study on the first place hmm~" Meiko nudged my shoulder wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my, did he say something?" Luka

"Good thing I don't have a boyfriend working as a teacher" Miku exclaimed.

"You don't even had a boyfriend"

"Shut up" I said, Hiding the blush that starting to appear on my cheek.

True, he did told me to study more but...

At least he called me 'sweetie'

"(Y/n), please stop fangirling  over that teacher"

"Sorry guys"

-

Some time on lunch....

"HE WHAT?!"

"awwww..." Miku squeals with her High pitch voice. She seems to be much more better than

"that's cute.." Luka said.

"that's cute and scary at the same time. Could you believe it?! he told you to study exchange for an autograph" Meiko rolled her eyes.

"that's fine. I mean I really do want the autograph. I'm also a little pissed by that but..  There's something else I'm just wondering right now.. "

"and..  What is it?" Miku tilted her head.

"how did he even knew I want that autograph..?"

At a few minutes we sat in a silence thinking at our own.

"um.. Maybe he always spied on you!"

"Miku that's actually sounds creepy.  I don't think Mr. Kagamine is someone who would do something like that" Luka tap her spoon in her empty bento box. "he probably asked your mum about it"

"that worked too" Meiko chuckled "but just thinking that person doing something like that is just.. Weird!!"

"me too" I said chewing my food slowly and gulp "Did you guys remember our first music period?"

"how can someone forget?" Meiko laughed followed by Mr and the others.

Flashback two years ago~

The last teacher exit the class. And right after that everyone start talking. I yawn looking at a random anime Doodle I made in the corner of my math notebook. My best friend Miku Somehow manages to pull out a leek and eat it right now without anyone but me knowing. Certainly I never thought high school is so boring.

"(y/n)!!" Miku called earning my attention. She smiled to me "There's this girl name Luka and Meiko want to invite us eating with them at lunch.  Wanna go to not?"

I nodded a little and lean back to NY chair "whatever"

"you look like a dead fish"

"who cares.... That good anime I told you a few months ago? The company said they won't make season two for it. "

"what a shame.. "

"I know right!??? " I muttered some cursed as I glare at the whiteboard in the front of the class. Then, the classroom door opened. Another teacher enter the class. He put his things on the table and look at the students that still doesn't realized his presence. His eyes was bright blue electric. That's one of the most unique eyes I ever saw.

I heard a whistle from Miku "Oh my god! He's hot!! And young too! " Miku exclaimed squealing.

He is hot.  I won't argue.
He's handsome, he look so young. Although he's not too tall like other men I think that wouldn't matter, his handsome face and features already slay everything. His hair is blonde, with a little messy bangs and tied to a small ponytail. He look to be a cool type person. And those glasses just made him more attractive.

Suddenly, a wooden ruler was slam at the table making a loud noise surprising everyone at the room. The students loom at the new teacher in the front of the class. He glare at us, looking one by one with his blue electric eyes.

"listen up kids! My name is Kagamine Len, and I'm your music teacher for the rest of the year and probably for three year straight cause i'm the only music teacher in this school. Now please remember! There's a few rules on my class, break it means detention, extra homework, and cleaning the music room or the toilet!" he slam the wooden ruler again to the table "no sleeping!" the sleepy kids including me sit up straight quickly. "no eating!" Miku besides me stop munching her leek and shove it to her bag. "no chatting unless I told you too! And finally no exiting the room without MY permission.  Understood? "

Everyone nodded together and answer in a unison "yes Mr. Kagamine"

"Now, begin the lesson.. "

Flashback end~

"he's the scariest teacher in the school" Miku said sighing. "many homeworks!!"

"thinking him doing something sweet for (y/n) is just something unbelievable!!" Meiko added.

A smile tugged at my face. J class my empty bent box as the school bell rang.  The next period is starting soon.  Me and my friends is get up from our seats and head back to class.

-

"and that's why Gon and Killua is friendship goals-" Miku nudge me in the middle of my explanation.

"what?" I asked,  annoyed she cut me in the middle.

"that!!" she turn my face to outside of the school gate. A little far from the school gate probably do no one could realized it was really him. He's leaning to the wall, looking at his phone.

Me and Miku approach him.

-----------------------------

OMG sqp just update
Is this a dream????

Lmao long time no see guys!
Did you Miss the story?
(* ̄︶ ̄*)