Coincidence? Probably Mr God Just Hate Me

I actually don't know, but since I was little I always faint every time I got too embarrassed. Like earlier, and my mum said my reaction is adorable.
And I'm saying here, seeing your mother smirking after fainting is not a good experience, at all.

"Mum?" I rubbed my head, it's still a little dizzy after waking up so sudden. "what happened?"

"Well.." Mum wiggle her eyebrow "what do you think that happened?"

Mum teasing face is not a good sign "Well.. I was walking home with Mr. Kagamine and we talk then he.... H-he..." I felt my face is boiling as both of my hand touch my forehead where he kiss it.

"He carried you home bridal style!!" Mum squeal and almost hug me to death "I can't wait to see you in your wedding with Len!"

"M-mum!!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay" mum giggled and exit my room, she didn't forget to wink at me before closing the door.

I sighs as I stood up from my bed. Did he really carry me here? Imagining that just makes my heart want to explode. I really hate this feeling when he's around. I can't think right or even talk without stuttering. I look for my phone and found it inside my bag, as I check my memory I find the otoko no ko memorable video still saved in my phone. I sighs again and scroll trough my Instagram account. Until, I spot something.

"I HAVEN'T BUT THE NEW MAHOU TSUKAI NO YOME VOLUME!"

Taking my coat and shoving my wallet plus phone, I ran downstairs and quickly said goodbye to my mum and head to the closest mini market around the neighborhood. (Mini market in indonesia sometimes sells manga idk in outside Indonesia)

Spotting the mini market shining sign, I quickly ran inside and look for the book stand. Spotting the book stand I quickly search for the new volume of mahotsukai no time, after a few minutes for searching I finally found one in the middle of a bunch of one piece manga.

Good, it's not sold out yet. I sighs out of relief and reach for the wallet in my pocket. And suddenly, somine tap on my shoulder.

"(Y/n)?"

I look behind me and see a person with blue electric eyes and blonde hair wearing pajamas.

"Rin-san?! What are you doing here?" I ask.

Rin-san smiled and pat my head "I'm just buying some orange juice with Lenny. We're planning to watch some Marvell movies tonight and we need snacks" she said.

"Correction, you forced me to watch with you because Gumi is too busy" a familiar slight feminine voice complain from behind us.

"Mr. Kagamine?!" I don't know why I shout his name.

He smiled to me and pat my head "hi (y/n)"

I can feel my face heat up. Although he only wears light blue with white strips pajamas, he still look cute Plus no glasses. No glasses means his baby face is on sight. I spot Rin-san look at us and smile.

"I'm going to buy some more pocky, you two just do what ever you want" and then Rin-san disappeared inside the food shelves.

Looking at his cute face, I'm just holding myself to touch that cheek. Why did he take off his glasses? That makes him look like a boy, a cute little boy.

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"I'm asking are you okay? You passed out earlier and here I am seeing you buying a manga. Shouldn't you rest?"

"I-I'm fine! No worried, I'm perfectly fine! I'm a strong eighteen years old girl!"

"Really? Its the second time you faint in the front of me. You sure you don't have a weak body?" And suddenly a smirk curved on his lips "don't tell me you faint because I kiss your forehead earlier~"

"N-no, I don't! Why would I faint just because you kiss my forehead" I crossed my arms and look away.

"I wonder what will happen if I kiss your lips, ne?"

Kissing, lips, Mr. Kagamine
Imagine that.. Haha..

Dropping the manga, I quickly ran away from the mini market. Screw the manga! I'm not going to faint, I'm not going to faint! I am strong! No real man can make me fall for him.... Well.. Maybe except for him...

Did I just drop a manga to run away from my teacher?

Opening my house door, I fall to the ground closing the door with leaning my back. I can't feel my legs anymore.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Mum suddenly appear from the living room.

"Yeah... Everything is okay.." I said pulling my legs and hid my face.

Meanwhile~

Rin and Len is walking to his apartment together, with Rin smirking like a dork staring at her brother since they leave the mini marker. Len on the other hand is just hiding his blush, he has bough the manga that you dropped and decided to just gave you later.

"Your flirty side finally came out, hehe~"

"Her blushing face is amusing" Len nudge his sister shoulder. Looking at the Mahou tsukai no time volume that (y/n) dropped on his hand.

"Wow, I though you're going to say something tsundere"

"I'm not an oblivious teen anymore Rin" Len glared at his sister.

"You're still my little brother that cried when loosing his banana" Rin tried to give Len a huge and he did he her.

"That's almost twenty years ago!!"

-------------------------------

Rin is my spirit animal
Thank for reading!
Leave a vote and comment :3

SQP