Explaining and other stuff

Maya Pov

Tristan & Rose finely stopped kissing and we left to her place, all four of us. We got there and I went to my room first before joining the others in the living room "how's your sisters?" Rose asks as I collapse on the couch next to Trinity "fine, annoying but fine" I said shrugging "so who's this guy that Caleb has?" Trinity asks curiously.

"What?" Tristan asks confused "Caleb has Maya's mate and she wants him back" Rose says shrugging, I crack my knuckles "bitch gonna die" I said evilly "whats his name" Trinity asks raising an eyebrow "ok so this part might be a little difficult for me to explain but he may or may not be your other brother" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Kaiden?" Tristan asks startled "Mother said he was dead" Trinity says confused "well he isn't, he changed his name to just Stark and I didn't even know until last week, when I see that doofus again I'm gonna make him regret lying to me" I said in a hard tone "wait so Caleb has Kaiden" Tristan growls angrily "calm down babe" Rose says rubbing his arm.

Rose Pov

After Maya told us everything and we agreed to help her by joining her to try to find Kaiden. Trinity went home and Maya went to bed looking exhausted and really depressed, Tristan is only 25 and I'm 18 years old so its not a big difference.

Tristan started silently at me as I stand up, I pull him up onto his feet and dragged him up stairs and to my room, he gulps when I lock the door and slam him against the wall "damn girl" he chuckles as I kiss down his neck while pressing up against him.

Tristan picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waits, he places me on the bed and hovers over me "ARE YOU TWO GONNA FUCK?!, BECAUSE TRY TO KEEP IT AS SILENT AS POSSIBLE" we hear Maya yell disgusted, I chuckle as Tristan smirks before pulling his shirt off.

"I love you" He says brushing his nose against mine "I love you" I said before softly kissing his warm lips, we move in sync until he pulls away "what's wrong?" I ask stroking his cheek "when can I mark you?" He blurts out looking down, I cup his face in my hands and lift his face up, I softly kiss his warm lips.

I pull my shirt off making him tense slightly, we've been together for almost 2 years now and we haven't had sex yet so were both pretty tense about the situation were in right now. "Do it then" I said brushing my hands down onto his chest "are you sure?" He asks softly "yes" I murmur before feeling him bite into my shoulder....