Cookie!!!

Dani Pov

We were all staring at Lucy- I mean Maya grh I don't know, she was laying on a spare bed in the pack house, Stark was in the training room punching a punching bag like it took his food or something.

"She looks like an older Maya" Dixie says unsure "she still has anger management" Emmett says amused "she looks so peaceful for someone who had that horrible childhood" Jayden says frowning "why is Stark so pissed off" Charlotte asks raising an eyebrow "their mates but he rejected her before he found out about her being Maya, I wouldn't have done it with that little information on the chick" A pack warrior said, I think he's name is Daniel.

"She looks pale" Eliza says concerned "she'll be fine after awhile, let her sleep it off" Simon says reassuringly which we all needed to hear considering Lucy could be Maya our supposedly dead sister. "Who would lie about their own death" Jayden asks raising an eyebrow "she's different, more attitude" I said amused "I can hear you guys" Maya/Lucy said sitting up.

Maya Pov

I was kinda creeped out by all their stares "if your just gonna stare at me, someone better get me a cookie" I said placing my hand on my hip still sitting down "its her" Emmett says amused "you have alot of explaining to do" Dani growls with narrowed eyes as I stand up only to stumble abit, Dani grabs my arm to help me steady my balance.

"Later" I said rubbing my eyes "fine, are you ok?" Dani frowns concerned "yeah, just hungry" I said making her chuckle "everyone out so we can get through" Dani says amused while shooing everyone out, Jayden kissed her before going somewhere with the others, Dani helped me to the kitchen and helped me sit down.

I wince rubbing my aching side, she gave me a glass of milk and a plate of cookies YAY. She sat on a chair as I ate dipping my cookies into my milk, I tried hard not to show emotion when Stark walks in sweating with his shirt off only in shorts, his hair was patted down with sweat that was rolling down his face as he ignored us and went to the fridge.

He got a bottle of water as I look back down, he sat down a few seats away from us "are you gonna go back to school?" Dani asks curiously "maybe, I'm not sure" I said shrugging "why'd you get suspended on your first day anyway" She asks amused when my phone beeps off, I pull it out and saw Rose trying to call me.

"What now" I answer as I put it on loud speaker so I could still eat

'Who's hotter out of Edward and Jacob, from Twilight?!' I hear her and Jamie yell laughing their asses off

"Are you guys back on drugs?" I said snorting

'Yeah so?, answer our question or we'll tell purple troll on you' Jamie giggles

"I'm not scared of your Mum" I said and hung up, "aren't you nice" Dani chuckles as I shove my phone into my pocket "they piss me off, all that fucken giggling, Jesus Christ I actually had to live with them for 2 whole freaken years" I said shuddering.

"Why?" She asks curiously "long story, can't be bothered telling you now, maybe later" I said tiredly "come on, you need to sleep" She says standing up "one problem" I said "what?" She asks frowning "I can't feel my legs" I said....