School

Dani Pov

I wake up yawning, Lucas was already awake just walking out of my bathroom in jeans & a v neck "good your up" he says sitting on the couch to put his shoes on. "yeah good" I snort trudging into the bathroom, I had a shower and put on cut offs, a shirt & converses.

I walk out an Lucas throws me my bag, we walk out and down stairs to see the others except Vienna eating. "School isn't that bad" Taylor chuckles as I collapse in a chair, Lucas sat down "back home, Dani was expelled anyway" He smirks "FOR WHAT" Eliza asks choking on her food, Simon rubs her back looking concerned awww why couldn't my mate be like that.

"Long story short, I burnt down my principals house and went for a joy ride in his car, he put a restraining order against me and pressed charges, I got expelled and I'm not allowed anywhere near the school or him" I said like it was no big deal, her jaw dropped as Taylor high fived me laughing her ass off.

We left after Eliza lectured me about behaving & stuff. We got there and hop out, Lucas & I went to get our schedules and I walked him to science before going to Math. I mentally stabbed the office lady for putting me in Jayden's class as I walk in "Ah Miss Logan, I've heard very scary things about you" The teacher says clearing her throat.

"Really?, from who?" I ask with raised brows "your old school" She says stepping away from me "oh that shithole, good times" I said evilly as I sat alone putting my feet on the seat next to me "getting a restraining order from a school and being expelled is good times" She says startled causing everyone to face me.

"I wasn't learning shit so what's the point in not being expelled, it was fun anyway" I said with a shrug "how's your old principal?" She asks with raised brows "still in an asylum after what I did to that old fuck" I said cracking my knuckles "yes, it says you have a bad temper" She says, I noticed her hands shaking and smirked.

"People can change, I promise" I said sweetly "I don't believe you" She says shakily "oh trust me, I used to be nice" I said emotionless, I saw Jayden staring at me as the teacher finely started teaching and I finely could ignore her stupid questions.

LUNCH

I walk into the cafeteria with Vienna, I saw Jayden kissing the blonde chick who I found out is named Maria, Vienna and I sit with Eliza, Simon, Taylor & Lucas "sup everyone, who wants to ditch the rest of the day" Vienna asks smirking when a blonde haired guy sits next to her "oh hey, Dani this is Scott, Scott this is Dani" Vienna says as he kissed her cheek.

"Their mates" Simon explains "well I'll ditch" Taylor said frowning "what's with her?" I ask with raised brows "nothing" She says rolling her eyes "someone's cranky, can we go, I have Art next" I said standing up, Taylor gets up and walks out, Scott & Vienna leave and then Lucas gets up "come on" he says and we left with the others.

Eliza Pov

The others went to the beach and Simon walked with me to English, he sat down at the back and pulled me onto his lap. Jayden & Maria walk in and sat in front of us "what's with your sister?" Simon asks curiously, I noticed Jayden listening to us "I don't know, she's been acting different since she came back" I said frowning as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Was she ever nice?" he asks amused "not since we were 12" I said biting my lip "what happened when you were 12" he asks with raised brows as he wrapped his arms around my waist "I promised not to tell anyone, she'd kill me if I tell anyone" I said frowning "fine" he pouts, I kiss his cheek making him smile.