No....

Eliza Pov

I walk through the woods, Jayden is forcing every wolf in the pack to look for Dani, he regrets rejecting her now after 2 freaken years!!, what a dickhead. I was in human form and Simon was in wolf form walking next to me protectively, I sniffed and caught a scent.... oh no.

"We have to get back, now" I said gulping, Simon nodded his big head and we ran back, he went to change at home as I ran to the pack house. I rush inside and banged on Jayden's office door "what" He growls opening it, he smelt like alcohol & his office was trashed.

"I know who took her" I said breathing heavily "who?" He growls angrily while pulling me into his office and slamming the door shut, I flinch away "her Mother" I said tears forming in my eyes "your parents died, Eliza" He says more calmer "my parents died, Dani's adopted" I said letting tears stream down my face.

"But- you guys are twins" He says confused "she made me lie, my parents adopted her when she was 12, her parents left her and she made me swear not to tell anyone" I said sobbing, Jayden runs his hands through his hair "do you know where she'd take her" he asks with narrowed eyes "yes".....

Dani Pov

"Danielle, spit it out" She demands slapping me across the face, I grunt and spat the finger out, John grabs it "animal" He hisses, he tried to touch me and I got pissed sooo I ripped his finger off with my teeth. I spit the blood from my mouth grinning wickedly "John, leave your sister alone" Mother growls kicking him out the door and slamming it shut.

"He isn't my brother, you aren't my Mother" I spit disgusted "if your Father was alive he'd be revolted by the mistake you've become, we raised you for 12 years and this is how you repay us by becoming a pack mutt with that bitch pretending to be your sister, you already have 4" She says glaring at me.

"Call her a bitch again and I swear I'll fucken kill you" I said angrily while yanking at the chains but they were stuck holding me down from killing my own Mother "you can try" She smirks before grabbing a knife, I yelp as she shoves it into my shoulder "Mummy?" My youngest sister asks walking in, she's 6 years old.

"Yes Maya" Mother asks sweetly "I want my teddy" She says sucking her thumb, its what she does when shes scared "go to bed, I'll have John burn it" She says disgusted "What's going on" My oldest sister asks walking in with my two other sisters. There's Maya who's 6, Amber who's 13, Dixie who's 19 and Clarissa who's 15 years old.

"Danielle?" Dixie whispers, she's the only one who'd remember me "hey Dixie" I said weakly "what are you doing to her" She growls at Mother "get out, now" Mother yells angrily "Dani" Amber sobs as Mother rips the knife out, I scream in pain and growled when she pins Clarissa to the wall "speak or die, are you on my side" Mother spits rage full.

"No" Clarissa says emotionless "NO" Dixie & I scream as Mother slits her throat and I watch in horror as my sister falls to the ground... dead. John runs in with two other guys as Mum grabs Amber "Take Dixie & Maya to a room, keep them there, GO" Mother said hissing like a fucked up snake on drugs.

John grabs Maya as the two guys grab Dixie and she yells & cries as they take her away. Amber faced me scared "let her go" I said coughing up blood "shes pathetic like you when you were younger, she deserves to die along with your other useless sister" Mother spits before snapping Amber's neck, she fell as I growl yanking at the chains as I shook violently.

She shoves a needle into my neck and I black out....