Cool

Maya Pov

"Ok, give me your hand" Dani chuckles, she grabs my hand and helps me up "holy shit" I said stumbling into her "Lu-Maya, are you ok?" She asks amused while helping me stand straight. "Why there three of you?" I ask giggling, Stark was watching us emotionless as Dani struggled to help me to my room.

"Pass her here" Stark grumbles standing up, Dani lets me go and he picks me up bridle style, I felt tingles as he started walking, he's sweat smelt oddly nice as It got all over my side & my cheek which was kinda gross but I didn't mind. Dani stared at him as she follows him to the room and opened the door for him, he gently placed me on the bed and stared at me as Dani pulls the blankets over me.

"Night Maya" She murmurs kissing my head, its getting annoying that they think everything's ok, I'm not who I used to be, I don't want to be who I used to be, I'm too awesome to be little Maya, I'd rather be Lucy the heartless bitch, what's the point in love if my own mate hates me. "Night" I murmur yawning tiredly "um goodnight" Stark says scratching the back of his neck.

"Whatever" I said closing my eyes, I hear him sigh before the door shut, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. My eyes snap open to see Caleb, the witch but he prefers Warlock cause he's a guy and a witch is normally a chick. "Go away" I hiss moving away from him, he grabs my ankle keeping me from crawling off the bed "calm down, Lucy, I want to finish what your Mother started" He says smirking.

I yelp as his hand starts to burn my ankle "you are to do as I want, don't listen to anyone besides me and don't you dare tell anyone or else I can easily kill you" He says in a hard voice, I shiver as my eyes turn a pure blood red, he lets go and they turn back to normal. He was gone when I look around my room, I saw a red hand print around my ankle surrounded by a purple outline and little blue swirl patterns.

"Cool" I whisper before falling to sleep exhausted...