Show No Emotion

2 weeks later

Dani Pov

I went to Lucy's apartment because no ones seen her at all, she was supposed to be at school today but I didn't see her when I dropped Melody off. I knock and gasp as she opens the door covered in blood and bruises "What" She growls in annoyance "what happened" I ask barging in and shutting the door as she stumbled towards a blood drenched couch.

"I refuse to die, every fucken time I wake up, why can't I just die" She says sobbing, I catch her before she fell to the ground crying and held her in my arms "shh, its ok, you can't die, I won't let you" I said rubbing her back "why, no one cares about me" She says crying harder "that's not true, calm down, Lucy" I said kissing her head.

Maya Pov

I sniffle as Dani makes me have a bath, she was currently washing the blood from my hair as I silently cried "what got you so upset" She asks concerned "rejection" I murmur "been there, it gets better, I promise" She says before I hop out and she leaves as I get dried and dressed in sweatpants & a long sleeved shirt, I walk out to see her waiting.

"My Mother sent us a message to meet her, we gotta go" She said grabbing my arm, I grab a pair of sneakers and we left in her car, I tied my sneakers on as she drove. We reach the woods and I follow her deeper into them, I saw her pack including Stark on one side and Mother on the other with her minions of Rouges.

Dani went to her pack "Lucy, get here now" Mother spits, I walk towards her feeling Dani watching me. Mother grabs my arm an shoves her other fist into my chest, she clutched my heart as I gasp in pain, Dani yells at her to stop "you don't even know her, she's pathetic and useless" Mother spits towards Dani but lets go, my wound healed straight away due to the liquid Mother makes me drink.

"What the- how?" Dani asks in disbelief "a witch" Mother smirks as I rub my chest. "Don't show emotion, you little bitch" Mother says slapping me, I spit blood and wipe all emotion from my face "now stand with the others" She growls shoving me, I stumble but stood straight with the others as my heart raced.