Alone

1 year after the rejection

Eliza Pov

I stood frozen in front of my parents graves, Dani is still missing and Jayden is still a man whore, I'm friends with Taylor & Vienna still and I sometimes talk to Simon but rarely. I soon went home to the empty house and wipe tears as I change out of the stupid dress and into shorts & a tank top.

I trudge into Dani's room and burst into tears falling to my knees holding myself as warm tears streamed down my cheeks and fell to the floor. I hear a knock on the door and angrily wipe my eyes before going to see who it is, I was surprised to see Simon & Taylor "I bought tissues" She says hugging me tightly.

Taylor forces me to sit on the couch in the living room and Simon sat in the arm chair as Taylor flicked through TV channels "I love this movie" She squealed when Frozen came on. I was happy when she fell to sleep, Simon stands up and gently grabbed the remote, he turns the tv off and faces me.

I stood up and he followed me into the kitchen "want anything?" I ask opening cabinets "I'm good, are you ok?" he asks frowning "nope, but I'm not going to sit around crying" I said facing him "you miss her, don't you?" he asks softly "shes my sister and I don't even know where the hell she is or if she's still alive, I've heard about rejection, it sucks" I said slamming a cabinet shut.

"If you hate Jayden so much then why did you join his pack" He asks curiously "Vienna made me and I did punch him but he is an Alpha so he's stronger than me or I'd have kicked his ass" I said annoyed, Simon walks closer to me "you broke his nose though" he says amused "asshole deserved it" I mutter when he pulls me into a hug.

We jump apart as tingles ran throughout my body, we stared at each other in shock until he smashes his warm lips on mine, we move in sync as he picks me up onto the counter and stood in between my legs. "What the actual fuck" we pull away to see Taylor looking disgusted "what?" I said smiling innocently "nothing besides you and my brother sucking face" She snorts.

"It's my house, so.." I said and stuck my tongue out at her, Simon chuckled at my immaturity as Taylor smirks "fine, I'll be in the living room trying not to gag" She says walking out, Simon and I smirk at each other before he softly kissed me....

A few months later Simon & Taylor moved in because their parents died a few years ago, Simon and I share my room and Taylor turned the spare room into her new room...

Dani Pov

I sat in my room at the RedBlood Pack, its only me & 185 other wolves. James Ruben is the Alpha and Livvi Ruben is the Luna, their both 24 and married (obviously). Liam Duke is the Beta and his mate is Clarissa Fray who are both 19. Lucas Fray is the third in command and Clarissa's brother but he hasn't found he's mate yet and he's 17 years old and my new best friend.

I'm one of the top fighters here and I train the younger wolves, Ive been here since I left my old home. I only just heard about my parents car accident so I'm still processing everything as tears rolled down my cheeks....