Home

Present Day

Dani Pov

I pull up at my old home and sensed no one home, I hop out and was thankful that I still had my keys, I grab my bags and open the door, I went to my old room to see it was the same as I put my bags down and started unpacking when I hear the door open "Hello?" my sisters voice filled the house.

"ELIZA" I squeal running down stairs and into her arms, she was frozen in shock "DANI!?, YOU BITCH" She shrieks hugging me tightly when a guy & a girl walk in "who's she?" the girl asks with raised brows "Dani, my sister" Eliza grins as we pull away, I was slapped by the girl "that's for making her cry" She says smugly.

"Ow, I deserved that" I said rubbing my cheek "that's Taylor and my mate Simon, they moved in awhile ago" Eliza explains as the guy named Simon put his arm around her "you joined a pack" She says smelling my scent "ah yes, finely I have chosen a pack but they live a few hours away and I'm still a member but I was hoping my sister would let me live back home" I said smiling innocently.

"You have to go to school then" She smirks "with Jayden?!?, hell no" I said crossing my arms "you can annoy him or anger him" Taylor smirks "ok, I'll go to school, only to see Vienna as well" I said grinning "good, but we should go to the cafe where he hangs out" Taylor smirks evilly "count us out" Simon says before he went with Eliza to her room... gross.

"Lets go" I said evilly, she grins and we left in my car, I pull up at the cafe playing my music very loudly with my sunglasses on, we hop out and I lock it. Taylor links arms with me as we walk in, I felt my heart twist when I saw Jayden with some guys and a couple girls including that blonde bitch he chose over me.

"Hey Tay, who's your hot friend?" One asks drooling causing the others including Jayden to look at us "it's Eliza with hair dye" A girl says rolling her eyes "actually shes at home, I'm her sister, idiot" I said taking my sunglasses off, Jayden's jaw drops as the blonde bitch growled.

"Why are you back" She spits annoyed "I came to visit my sister, don't flatter yourself blondie" I said rolling my eyes "come on, Dani" Taylor said and we sat away from them. She got a coffee and I got a hot chocolate cause coffee makes me hyper, I cross my legs on the seat when Simon & Eliza walk in.

Taylor moves seats next to me and they sat in front of us "Did ya break anything" I said wiggling my brows "your disgusting" Eliza says blushing as Simon wrapped his arm around her chuckling "YOU DID" I said laughing loudly "shut up" Eliza says turning a dark shade red.

"Shut up" The blonde bitch calls out annoyed "Go eat shit, ya dirty mole" I yell laughing like I was on drugs or something "bitch" She grumbles. I squeal when Lucas and some other members from my pack walk in "DANI" Lucas grins when I ran into his arms, I heard a growl and hide a smile.

"Hey Lo, who's the dude glaring at Lucas" Jack asks with raised brows, Lo is a nickname from my last name 'Logan'. "Beats me, what are you guys doing here" I said smiling "you left this" Lucas says handing me my phone "oops" I said face palming my forehead before they follow me to the table.

"Guys meet my sister Eliza, her mate Simon and his sister Taylor. Girls & Simon this is Lucas, Jack, Daniel and Jeffrey" I said sitting back down "only Lucas is staying though, we got a rogue problem back home, sorry squirt maybe another time we can see ya" Jack says frowning "fine, ditchers" I said pouting.

Lucas sat down as they left "squirt?" Eliza asks amused "don't even ask" I said as Lucas smirks at me "I remember when that happened" he says amused "what happened?!" Eliza asks with raised brows "NOTHING" I yell annoyed "calm down" She says with raised hands "sorry, bad temper doesn't help anything" I said sheepishly.

"Really" Taylor snorts when Vienna walks in "DANI" She squeals hugging me as I stood up "VIENNA" I squeal hugging her tightly, we pull away and I sat back down, she sat next to Eliza and our booth was full now hahahaha. "Where have you been?" She asks grinning "with this idiot and my pack" I said smirking.

"I'm not an idiot" Lucas growls annoyed "keep telling yourself that" I said snorting "wanna go back to the house?" Eliza asks when I yawned "yeah, you can stay over if you want Lucas" I said sleepily "sure" he says helping me up, we all walk out as I trudge. Lucas followed my car there as Simon drove in front of us, we all hop out and I wait for Lucas who was getting his bag.

The others were watching TV as I went to my old room and Lucas is gonna use my couch, he kicked his shoes off as I got some blankets out of my closet "sorry their purple" I said grinning "I don't care" he says taking them "night" I said hopping into my old bed "night Lo" He says and I fell to sleep....