Even now, the large bathroom was filling quickly up with white steam. I eagerly stripped off my jeans and began to fumble with my red sweater when the bathroom door abruptly burst open.

"What the freak!" I shrieked in shock, stumbling back.

Had I not locked the bathroom door when I'd come in??

"Kim Taehyung, get the freak out before I throw these fists!" I yelled at the shameless man who was now lazily looking around the bathroom.

"Is Yeontan in here?" Taehyung peeked in the bathroom closet.

"Taehyung! Out! Now!" I stamped my foot at the same time desperately pulling down the red sweater uselessly.

It barely covered my underwear for crying out loud.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked directly at me. Then when he took in my half-naked appearance his eyes widened as he realized the awkward situation. "Oh," was all he said.

"Oh?" I practically bared my teeth at him. "That's all you can say?"

A slow smirk crept up Taehyung's mouth. "Is there something else you want me to say, Y/N?"

"You no good son of a shameless motherless llama!" I began to backpedal as Taehyung shifted towards me. "Go awa-AH!" I broke off in a scream as the edge of the bathtub connected with my heels and I tripped backwards.

"Watch out!" His eyes widened and he lunged towards me as I fell began to fall; his momentum caused him to only collide into me and fully toppled us right into the bathtub in a tangle of limbs.

The water greedily soaked my sweater through and through and I broke the surface, coughing and spitting out water. I pushed my now wet and stringy hair out of my face and had to blink several times to clear my vision.

Next to me Taehyung also burst out of the water with a deep gasp, shaking out his hair like a dog. He coughed and braced one hand on the tub edge while the other he wiped his face, veiny muscles sticking down his arm.

I glared daggers at him.

Oh if looks could kill.

"My knight in shining armor," I hissed at him.

Taehyung seemed to finally catch his breath and he turned to look at me. I swallowed hard when I identified that heavy lidded look he was giving me and it felt like an electric current surged through me.

"Uh..." I began but the CEO quickly reached over and ran a thumb over my lips, silencing me.

"Don't say anything right now," he whispered, voice husky.

Even if I wanted to, all words died from my lips as Taehyung cruised through the bathwater till he was right up against me, trapping me between his body and the edge of the tub.

The bathroom was now filled with a heavy blanket of condensation from the hot water, making the entire atmosphere feel heavier than it already was. It was harder to breathe as Taehyung ran his thumb over my lower lip again, slower.

I didn't even know when my heart began racing like it was at the moment.

"Y/N," his voice seemed to only turned deeper and rougher as I felt his other hand grab my hip underwater. "What are you doing to me?"

My breath lodged in my throat, my entire body on fire and pulsing for the need of his touch.

The shirt he'd been wearing was now clinging to every inch of his body, revealing the elegantly carved muscles of his chest and upper abdominals before disappearing underwater. I couldn't help but reach out with a finger and trace the lines.

A small groan escaped Taehyung's mouth at my touch, sending even more electric currents through my body.

"It's so frustrating," he hissed and I paused to look at him in confusion. "No one can see you and I can't touch you in public. I can't show everyone that I have someone precious to me like you. At the same time, I'm glad no one else can see you because then other men would instantly pounce on you."

I flushed a little. "I doubt that," I mumbled a little. I frickin' had never had an official boyfriend before.

Taehyung's hand on my hip travelled down my thigh and I gave a short gasp of surprise as he lifted it against his own hip so I was half straddling him in water. My entire head was fogging over at all these new sensations in me sparked by the man holding me.

"Don't fall for anyone else," a hint of vulnerability entered his voice, causing my heart to liquefy inside my chest. He pressed his forehead to mine. "You wouldn't do that would you?"

Before I could reply his mouth was pressed against mine.

We'd kissed once before, and it had only begun to escalate before we'd broken apart. But this was kiss was something absolutely different than any and all I'd ever experienced in my inexperienced naïve love actions.

The man clutching at me was on a mission to push every emotion within him to me as he roughly molded his mouth against mine, parting my lips for full entry, trying to taste every part of me he could. His hands were now guiding my other leg around him so I was full on straddling his hips and he was standing between my thighs. Slightly caught up, I looped my arms around the back of his neck so there was absolutely no space between us. Except...

"Y/N," Taehyung broke our kiss and leaned back ever so slightly to look at me.

"Yeah?" I had no clue what I looked like right now but I was sure as hell betting I looked like a soggy wet potato the color of a tomato.

The CEO's fingers gently tucked aside a strand of hair plastered to my cheek behind my ear. "It's getting a little too hot in here," he whispered. "Why don't you take off your sweater?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: