"Are you feel alright?" Jungkook asked as he brought up a chair, seating himself down with a pout. "Is it okay for me to be here?"

"You're still such a kid," Namjoon teased. "I told you this morning I'm fine. I was the one asking you to come over, right?"

"Well? Yeah, but-"

"Did Jin come with you?"

Jungkook smiled at the mention of the father figure. "He's in the foodcourt getting food. I wasn't too surprised seeing as how he's always eating-"

"And probably always getting food poisoning since he doesn't know how to cook his meats all the way," Namjoon finished with a laugh, his dimples appearing and making Jungkook smile softly.

He had to admit...he sure did admire this male, crush or not. How was it possible not to have the faintest crush on someone like him? He was perfect in Jungkook's eyes, from the very tip of his longest hair down to the soles of his feet.

He was definitely a man that god took time in making.

He shook his head so he came back to, and he just smiled. Eyes flicked down to the notebook and he nodded to it in question before eyes moved to his face. "Still writing even when you're on the brink of death, old man?"

"Oh shut up, you brat," Namjoon chuckled. "No. They thought if I wrote down any memories from that night then I'd remember but...nothings coming to. I can remember up to when I started drinking. That's it." Namjoon handed it to Jungkook, offering to let him read it. The maknae looked uncertain for a few moments before reaching it and taking it in both hands, feeling the cheep material it was made of.

Eyes skimmed the pages, flickering across every words. Wow he thought, eyes wide. Even writing about events leading up to his kidnapping sound beautiful. He's such a poet. "Did you have to make something so horrendous sound so breathtakingly beautiful?" Jungkook asked, faking annoyance as he continued to read.

"I don't!" Namjoon answered in defense. "You just think everything I do is amazing."

Jungkook shot him a look before shaking his head. "Seriously, Joon. 'The warm air was like mother nature's breath against my skin when I entered the more than humid joint. Bodies that were sweating, making me second guess myself since I'd didn't want to be attacked by their smells or liquids, were some how hypnotizing with their sharp movements. I stayed and continued wandering into the abyss, looking for something, a flower in mind, maybe a person?' Like you're suppose to be writing about what you remember, not writing poetry."

"Aish, you're being dramatic," Namjoon rolled his eyes and snatched the book away, lifting an eyebrow. "I just wish it would work. Helping me remember what happened. It doesn't help that it was months ago, either."

"Before September. In like...June. It's September 24th now."

Namjoon furrowed his dark brows as he tried calculating just how long it had been, a hand coming up to scratch the back of his head as if it would help in any way. "It's been a while..." his head shot up and he got the look of sudden realization. "Wait. If you're here then that means-"

"Yeah," Jungkook shamefully laughed, seeming to sink into his shoulders as he looked frail and fragile, eyes looking off to the side to avoid any contact. "It's...yeah. I didn't pass my test so I wasn't accepted back in. I've been trying- well. I was. But I can't pass, and I couldn't get any scholarships, so I quit trying a month ago."

Namjoon tsked and shook his head. "I can lend you money to go to school-"

"No," Jungkook stated sternly, glaring at him. "I don't need your money, Joon. Really." He popped his fingers and stretched his arms above his head, both men hearing his stomach growl. Eyes made contact and the two men laughed, Jungkook's cheeks a light red. "I'm starving. I didn't eat lunch today, I ended up falling asleep In the pantry," he laughed.